What are your favorite things to do with Hopscotch?

Some examples:

• make music
  • code pixel art
  • build versions of app store games
    etc…

Write what you like to do in the comments.

24 Likes

First like and reply :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hmm I really love coding music on the app, and also coding art, eg pixel arts or trail arts!

8 Likes

I love making pixel arts and games, and otherwise just having the opportunity to mess around with stuff and experiment

7 Likes

I love making music mashups and trail arts

6 Likes

Overcomplicated Projects

E-Pad, code optimizing, secret blocks (oh wait these are becoming part of the editor), JSON editing, etc. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

that’s ae for ya ^^

6 Likes

I can say everything. I can’t decide a thing.

5 Likes

My favorite thing to do is see if my projects will ever be playable again.
Sorry, decided to take this opportunity to make a joke.
Seriously, would love for that to be fixed…

8 Likes

I love making trail art! I feel like I can really express my creativity, while I’m using my knowledge of coding!

6 Likes

I don’t know, I just create random things.

5 Likes

I’m into doing random games, but mostly trail art.
And occasionally, music.

6 Likes

I like making complex games (though the only complex game I created is “In My Mind”) and trail art. I used to make pixel art and music, but that’s old.

6 Likes

i’ve started teaching myself to do shape art, and though i haven’t published any yet i think thats my favourite thing atm

5 Likes

I like making games. Although I only made a few and I find most of them simple. I think I’ll make more complicated ones.

6 Likes

I like pushing the boundaries of what hopscotch can do, and finding workarounds to get features that aren’t implemented, like lists.
I also like transferring programs from python into hopscotch.

5 Likes

I like making games. but every time I try (I don’t always make it) to add something I’ve never done before.

5 Likes

I like making games, adding music to them, and making them unique from all my other games.

5 Likes

I love making art pads, small pixel art, and coding create games!

5 Likes

Pixel art.

4 Likes

-1 related things
Custom speaking animated pixel art emoji

5 Likes