What are trust levels? FAQs

trust_levels
forum

Oh. It's still cool for if you're trying to talk to smart people in private (sort of)! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@t1_hopscotch, @Liza, @alish, @Ian, or @asha, can you please tell me how close I am to being a regular? (t1 is a moderator so....)

Exactly what I asked! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yea I bet almost everyone who is a member is asking when they'll be a regular because everyone would like a private lounge :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (20 characters)

What do the regulars use the lounge for?

idk lol ¯_(ツ)_/¯ (20 characters kinds in sddkuhv osidfhbvifsduhbv)

We use it for..not much. Sometimes if we want help from experienced forum-ers. The Lounge isn't used often.

Yeah we haven't been using it for much and that's one of the things we've been thinking about: what the Lounge could be used for 🤔

I would like general discussions to be available to everyone on the forum though because anyone, no matter if they are a regular or not, can have something really helpful or interesting to contribute.

What if your sharing a callob and if you want no hackers to hack in to it.

People can hack into a collab even through the Lounge. I said it's not being used for anything currently

To @t1_hopscotch

there are 2 things I need to tell you. 1. I think this post was very helpful and my goal is to become a Regular 2. My "Mean people on hopscotch" project was closed and some people want to know why it was closed, so can you make a post on that topic saying that the reason it closed was because it ended up leading to a off-topic conversation about real names, the reason I cant just do myself is because its closed and im not a Leader so I can't open it. I hope you see this @t1_hopscotch (ps is it just me or only admins and moderators can become Leader on the forum)

thanks, ihasfluffycupcakes

Hi @Ihasfluffycupcakes sure I've opened the topic for you now and explained for you why it was closed.

And that's right, admins and moderators are Leaders but you can also be a Leader without being an admin or moderator.

ok, but is it like you must join hopscotch forum around the time it opened?

Oh you don't have to be there when the forum opened, you just have to be responsible and kind. You can email the Hopscotch Team if you're interested in helping out with the forum through being a Leader :smile:

how do i see which trust levels i have gotten?

Look at badges. It looks like your a member!!!!! @Pink_Cloud

oh! thanks. but how do i see like the one in the first picture?

Tap the 4 lines next to your avatar and the magafine glass and tap badges and scroll down

Guys can you make Me a regular have have done all of those things and I am not a reqular