We've found her!

Guys, remember Madi? You know, the uber awesome Hopscotcher who made the Game Changing Lemonade Stand? Well, after a LONNGGGG time, we see her once more!
Or at least in my activity bar :stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder when she'll come back to post projects :disappointed:

Also, it's been 13 weeks since she last posted something :grin:

Yaaay!!!!! I love her lemonade stand project!!! It is so coool!!!! I wonder if she has been making something new?!?! I really hope she has been!!!!!!!

I thought she really left! Im glad she at least visited.... But she still hasn't posted anything yet. :slight_frown:

Seriously? You keep reviving topics ;-;

I'm just showing that it's been three months and she's still gone. :slight_smile:

Lol how do u find these??

She is so good at coding!

Madi doesn't post or do projects anymore but she still will sometimes follow and like projects. She left because of school. I can't wait for her to come back

She liked phantomreporters's project that had been made three days ago!

I loved her projects! Glad she's still liking and following people! :blush:

Probably not me, though. I cri everytiem ;-;

I'm meant how does @SmileyAlyssa fin these really old topics

Omg! She liked something that MagmaPOP made, that was 7 HOURS AGO!!! she visited Hopscotch today!

Oh! I look at the suggested topics at the bottom of the screen! :wink:

OMG! She. should. publish. more. projects!

yeah! @Madi_Hopscotch_? Please?

I know it's been a while, she was one of my favorite hopscotchers, please come back @Madi_Hopscotch_

Oh ok!

I bet that whenever she comes back, she is spammed with activities!,

Yeah! Hmm, many of the hopscotchers from long ago have stopped publishing, but like every so often... At least we know they're here, but I'm still sad whenever I see a profile that hasn't done much in a while...