We're looking for more forum leaders!

Hey Hops!

As you know, we are looking for two more forum leaders.

(If you’re new on the forum, and wondering what it’s all about, you can learn more about leaders here).

If you’d like to apply, please send me an email to ana@gethopscotch.com with your Hopscotch and forum username. In your email, please answer the following questions:

1. Tell us a bit about your history with Hopscotch. How did you get on the forum?
  2. How often do you use the Hopscotch app? Do you have any favorite types of projects you like to create?
  3. Why do you want to become a leader?
  4. What do you think leaders’ primary abilities and responsibilities?
  5. What would you change about the forum if you could?

Ideally, you’ve been on the forum for at least one year, you have never been suspended and have a forum history of being helpful and friendly.

We accept applications until September 30th, 2019.

Keep an eye on this topic for any updates!

I look forward to hearing from you,

Ana

34 Likes

I can’t apply, and even if I could, my reputation is not the best. But I think @Awesome_E would be interested. He’d be an awesome leader.

14 Likes

Sounds nice, but I can’t apply, but I think @Awesome_E would be interested.

13 Likes

this sounds cool :3

if i get a chance i may apply. i’ll see how it goes

11 Likes

Really, why not?

13 Likes

I’ll try it out

14 Likes

Ooh
I dunno about e mailling but I certainly would like to apply

You should tag omtl

10 Likes

Fair enough! It’s important to know that to get to the last round you’ll need parents permission and a call with them.

18 Likes

Well, first off, Hopscotch doesn’t work for me because I have and older iPad.

Then second, I’m known as the immature person who pops in and then leaves. There are only two leader spots and I want them to be filled by people who would make a more positive difference (like @Awesome_E)

I’m also very busy and am backed up in a lot of my projects, For example, I’m building an OCR iOS app with vision enhancements so that I’ll be able to read my textbooks better (I have vision disabilities).

I hope you find amazing leaders, I know there are several awesome hopscotchers out there who would be perfect for the job.

13 Likes

I’m so excited that this topic was created! I look forward to getting a response to my email that I’ve sent in, and I’m super excited to see everyone else start applying as well! Good luck to everyone who’s considering sending in that email :wink:

13 Likes

The response will be sent after we receive all applications.

19 Likes

Awesome :))

9 Likes

Nice! I don’t think I’ll be able to apply this time though

8 Likes

I just wanted to say good luck to all of those applying! For those who are, it shows you already wanna help out, and even if you don’t get through it’s amazing you still wanna see a change, so thank you for applying!

12 Likes

Thanks guys, however, I am too busy irl to also add this and I’m actually trying to shift focus away from the forum itself for several reasons.

The day iPad OS comes out again.

15 Likes

Good luck everyone! Here are the applications you’ve been waiting for. We cannot wait to welcome you to the leader team :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey Ana… if I’ve been suspended 1 time because of posting a link to my hopscotch website (found the link), do I still have opportunities of getting chosen?

10 Likes

Just a question, if we get chosen as leads but don’t like it can we get un-lead ourselves?

8 Likes

you can step down, indeed :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Good luck to everyone thinking about applying.
I see something very special in each and every one of you and its these special things about you that’ll get you places.

Like the rest of you, I look forward to seeing who the new leads will be, and can’t wait to properly welcome you to the fam.

18 Likes