Welcomes & Intros

forum

Gr8 idea

I didn't think Kiwicute liked Stampys Fans bringing topics back from the dead :wink:

And he's replying to me to not comment on old topics, even though it was 15 days ago, he does this on purpose :unamused:

Only 'k'ing, @gabe_N, it it with the liking spree, and I did it as on-topic as the posts before mine

only k'ing, not trying to do it by encouraging, sorry?

wat dat mean?

Welcome to the forum, @SapFire!
Do you have to pay for gravatar
New forum account
Linemstudio finally in hopsotch forum
New to the forum. ;)
I need a best friend in hopscotch my user name is ben merritt
Need tips. New to hopscotch. (Sort of)

The interresting science of 'k'ing, to when you 'k', @posts, whe you 'k', your 'k'ing, like when you explode, your exploding

To @team: Apparently, @Liza promoted you! Are you a secondary Hopscotch account..?

I'm going to leave

Hi! I'm SmileyAlyssa​:blush:! I am 12, and I'm super active on the Forum and Hopscotch! I love to code! I am most proud of My Holiday Card w/ mini-games v1.0 because it took a LOT of code and hard work! I like to make games a lot on Hopscotch, and recently I've been doing pixel art! I also love to make people smile!

I'm F4LO, better known as Anonymous on Hopscotch! I'm active a lot on both hopscotch and the forum! I love making music :D

I am Make Your Day, and I love to make people's days. You can find me on forum and hopscotch A LOT! Hopefully I can make your day and if you need me just tag me at @MYD

I am codingCupcake123 on the forum and on Scratch, and I am RedRaspberry2016 on Hopscotch! I love making cool backgrounds on Hopscotch! I started Hopscotch in January. I know some Javascript amd HTML.

I am someone who got in trouble for welcoming himself on this topic, on the 25th of Janurary

For The New People On Forum -_-

This Topic Is Going Down. o_o @Anonymous

Hello I am Huggingfluffybear I am a 9 year old mature boy is very active on the forum is nice going for the leader badge on the forum and I am mostly on my Huggingfluffybear2 account becuse I have 2 iPads my mini and my air!
I also love fried chicken and a silly and like to act and sign and love homeschool!

I'm MYD, I am another account but that will be unknown for awhile
I love to Make People's Days, I just got regular, I love sports such as Softball, Dance, Soccer, Football, and many more. I am very active on forum and pretty active in hopscotch, I love doing Collabs and yeah. If you need my just tag me
@MYD, also read my profile!

I am Dude73, and I am a 12 year old girl. I pretty much love everything happy,and if you saw some of my posts you would definently know that. Anyways, I love to code, write, draw, play outside, and going on adventures! Hopscotch is so much fun and I love coding in it! :smile:
Again, I love happy things! :smile::grinning:

Awesome! :D

This account of yours should be promoted leader!