Welcomes & Intros

forum

I am totally with you Jmohart!

¡Hola, todos! Que tal?

My name is Ian, aka SilkyChicken. You might know me from Hopscotch's emails (it's an awesome job). If you ever have a bug to report, a project you want to share, or if you just want to say hello, we'd love to hear from you! You can reach us at help@gethopscotch.com

My two favorite types of projects are cool drawing apps and funny animations. If you visit my profile there are mostly test posts, because I spend a lot of time tracking down and fixing bugs before you can find them :smile:

Can't wait to see how this forum evolves and improves!

Hi I'm lavender cupcake and I'm a hopscotcher that loves making and playing games. I love drawing. I came here to learn more and help others.

Hi I am bubbly Oreo. You may know me as B.O. You can follow me on hopscotch my username is bubbly Oreo ❁ and remember this is the exact username. The bubbly Oreo❁ Is my old account. Also just a question how do you post a thing of your own. #learning to use this.

Using the Forum like a Pro!

I remember you from hopscotch! Your so talented! :smile: You are really good

To @Happyfries_hopscotch

Hi! I'm HappyFries:fries: from hopscotch! I'm so glad this is happening now! :smiley:

Hi I am Hannah, or Glitter Kitty from Hopscotch. I am 12 years old.
I am totally obsessed with cats and I am a definite nerd. I love to code and do anything tech related.

Hi, I am aes2015, otherwise known as Servomotors,Solidstate. I am also on a number of other games, like Scratch, with the same username (aes2015). I am planning on learning Python and other coding languages.

We had exchanged a lot of emails, you and me!

Hi! My name is Gabe. I love hopscotch! My username is Computerguy:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::computer:
Thanks for creating this!!

Hi! My name is Nico, and I am BuildASnowman on hopscotch. The project I am most proud of is "Bird Dodge", but I have a lot of other drafts that I like a lot.
Hopscotch is my favorite way to make games and have fun! My favorite things to make are games and trying to get unexpected behavior out of Hopscotch!
I am 12 years old, and besides hopscotch I know Python, Lua, Java, C, JavaScript, a little objective-c, a little Ruby, and if you count them as programming languages, HTML, and CSS. I am also currently trying to make my own programming language.
I am so glad that this forum is happening!

liza I have a really go question for the hopscotch team
here is the link to the post Hopscotch is a app but...
Thx

Hey everyone!:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
My Hopscotch name is PrettyBallerina because people say I'm pretty and I :heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart: Ballet!
I also really like EMOJIS!:grinning::ribbon::iphone::dress::gem::tada::heart_eyes::yum:
And flowers! :tulip::cherry_blossom::rose::hibiscus::blossom::bouquet:
I joined Hopscotch in July and trust me I am a very fast learner :sunglasses::books:
I can speak: Greek, English and French!

Glad you made this website!

And that's Pretty much it!

See you around!

Hi!
I'm of course Fishyguitars.
Hopscotch is pretty awesome.

❌ CRINGE WARNING ❌ The cringey posts/projects topic 😝
Pix's Topic (closed)
🕒 The Anniversary Topic! 🕒

Hey! I'm Cubertion. I joined the Hopscotch community somewhere in late June of 2015. Ever since I've joined, I've loved the community. I'm really proud of a project called 'Mr. Happy' that I made. The goal in the game is to tap the smilely face in the middle of the screen to earn points. You can then redeem the points at the shop for cool foods. If you want, you can check it out in my profile.

Hey! I am Moon13wingsoffire! I love this new forum! I really like my Truth/Lie detector project! Hopscotch is awesome! Two of my close friends, Zooshy! and CodingFun. Thanks for making Hopscotch awesome!

Hey guys! I am geeky_swag_DJ:space_invader::sunglasses::notes:! My favorite part of Hopscotch is all the things you can make on it! I also love all the creativity! My favorite block on Hopscotch has to be the Leave a Trail block!

Hi! I'm AwesomeGal1b, but in Hopscotch, I'm AwesomeGal1.
I love Hopscotch and I'm wondering if you could make this forum into app so it's easier for me to access it.:grinning: