Please meet your new community leaders:

@t7lks

@William04GamerA

@Autobot_Beejay

@FearlessPhoenix

@Roller_Blade

@Serenity

@SuperGirl3Acer

@Jazz (please tag her only in case of a serious argument or if you have a concern with one of our Leaders).

We’re also happy to announce that at the end @HopscotchRemixer was able to join as well.

I’m going to make a post going into more detail about this soon.

71 Likes

Whoa, cool, congrats everyone!! I’m sure you’ll all do an awesome job!!

and OMG CONGRATS FEA YOURE A LEADERRRRRRRRR!!!

ITS CELEBRATION TIME!!

27 Likes

Congrats to all! Can’t wait to see you around!

14 Likes

Omg congratulations @FearlessPhoenix!

16 Likes

Congrats!

18 Likes

Congrats in everyone who made it to being a leader!!!

14 Likes

Alright, it’s time for us to relive the tragedy of child leaders…

Congratulations to all new community leaders!

Here are a few tips for you before you get started:

1. Don’t take sides in political or religious matters That’s not your job, it’s the job of the child’s parents.
  2. Be open, but strict. If someone has a comment, don’t give simple sharp rejections, lay down the law softly and logically.
  3. Ask approval from THT before making drastic changes like reintroducing custom groups and stuff like that
21 Likes

Thanks all of y’all :DDD
I’ll do my best. Feel free to tag me whenever! Even if it’s just for a small question or something, I’m happy to help, whatever you need

21 Likes

@Yusamac205, that’s why I’m here. I’m not a stranger to the forum and remember some of those issues. As an adult Leader to the Leaders, hopefully those problems will be mitigated, if not eliminated. @Ana mentioned that you may tag me if you have a concern about them.

23 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fearless’s General Topic ‘(^_^)/’ FP IS BEST | FP IS AMAZING (A_Metalhead, CWAB, GZ, Kayro, Themasterofairjitzu, KVJ, Xman, Tankt and CoM and Apricity agree but Kayro (supposedly) agrees more than all of them. 6 agrees more than Kayro)

Wow this is awesome congratulations everyone

7 Likes

Congratulations!

Fireworks!

and hi Jonny

5 Likes

Owow I’ve always dreamed of the community leaders coming back owowow very cool

Ana is great!

6 Likes

!! Congrats y’all !!

@t7lks

@William04GamerA

@Autobot_Beejay

@FearlessPhoenix

@Roller_Blade

@Serenity

@SuperGirl3Acer

@Jazz

18 Likes

Ty mya!!

9 Likes

no problem !
I’m sure you’ll make a great leader uwu

3 Likes

that’s awesome
congratulations, everyone

7 Likes

ya go fefe

7 Likes

Ty smishter :DDD

how are you? It’s been a while lol

7 Likes

hi everyone! I’m super grateful to have this opportunity to help keep the forum awesome. Jazz has been a great guide so far and I think we’ll all make an effective team. feel free to @ me or anyone else anywhere with any casual questions or if anything comes up.

15 Likes