Welcome to the forum MysticalDragons

Hi I’m new to the forum! On hs I’m Neon Narwhals
@Dolphin_coders do you wanna chat on here?

Greeting my friend

Djgsfjyswfjyfjt

Hello @MysticalDragons, sure!!!

Hello there @MysticalDragons and welcome to the forum! If you ever need help, feel free to tag me by writing like this: “@William04GamerA.” If you do that, I will get a notification so I can help you,

welcome! i just wanna teach you something i wish i new right when i started. how to say hi without adding something bc of the 20 characters rule. if i say
hi to cheat it and avoid the 20 characters, write gibberish (a lot of it) in these thingys < jeoeuejeiejhsjs> (NO SPACES) but in this thing-< make sure it’s long enough like maybe add 18 letters in there. when doing that, you cannot see it to the right which means u did it and that’s how to avoid it. small text. to write in small text write < small>and write something but make sure it’s touching.( no spaces) and same thing for big. write big in these < > if u have any questions feel free to tag me!

Hiya!

esketit

from where though…

boonk gang you know what im sayin

Or do I? What if you just got pranked?

boonk gang whole lotta gang :poop:

Hi! Welcome to the forums. Here is an essay that I wrote for new forumers:

Welcome!

It's a delight to have new forumers come! To get started, browse through some of the topics that have already been created to see what the forum is all about.

Things to remember about topics

Since you've made this topic, you know how to create a topic -- that's good news! Creating topics gives you the power to ask questions about coding! You can also make clubs and collaborations, and get feedback or help with your projects. There *are* guidelines for making topics, though -- here are the main ones, to set you in the right direction.
  • Always make topics relating to
    *coding
    *creativity
    *or hopscotch
  • If you like to get input on your projects, consider making a topic specifically for that, versus making a new topic each time that you want to get suggestions
  • SBYP, or search before you post. Sometimes when you have a question, it has already been answered! Try searching through topics by clicking the :mag: icon up at the top of the page.

How to be a helpful Hopscotcher

When you are on other people's topics -- whether you are helping them out or simply chatting with others (or even learning from others), remember to always be cordial and kind. Even if someone disagrees with you, be respectful of their opinion, and discuss civilly, not irrationally or heatedly. Also, remember to keep your discussion on-topic -- if you're in a coding collaboration, remember to only discuss that coding collaboration, not anything else. Same goes for any other topic.

Places to go when you don't have any ideas for what to code

Sometimes, no matter how great a coder you are, you just don't have any ideas of *what* to make! In that case, check out these links.

Rawrbear’s list is an impressively long source of inspiration!

My list is one that anyone can add to – it’s constantly changing.

This is Yusamac205’s topic of creativity – it has a lot of fun things other than coding ideas!

Forum abbreviations

• OMTL: Official Mass Tag List
  • THT: The Hopscotch Team
  • WIP: Work In Progress
  • AI: Artificial Intelligence
  • RN: Right Now
  • IRL: In Real Life

This is currently a work in progress – you can help out by adding more sections or suggesting sections. I will credit you! Thank you!

wip, ai, rn and irl are all non forum abbreviations lol

“Abbreviations that are commonly used on the forum” is what I meant.

Hehe sorry I didn’t reply sooner but thank you so much for that it was so helpful yay.

@Dolphin_coders
Have you found that project yet? Should I send a screen shot? Her it is anyway:

That’s when I first tap Top Hat

That’s when I tap top hat, then bow, then top hat! So weird!
Here is the code for the band of top hat

Top half annnnnnd I have to make another post.

Bottom half

or you could just do @ discobot new user

Hmm I look at it now, sorry for the wiat