Welcome to the Forum, 11/30

welcomes

Yum. We just had a delicious and family-filled Thanksgiving weekend. We hope you did too, even if you don't live in the USA.

Who's ready for Hour of Code???? It's NEXT WEEK!!

It's Monday again, so it's time to welcome our newest forum members!

This is the place where you can ask questions, get help, share ideas, collaborate, and make hopscotch the awesomest place to make stuff on the internet.

If you're new, introduce yourself with your Hopscotch name, your Hour of Code plans, a project you're working on, your favorite project, or whatever!

Welcome to:
@leo.soaivan
@mrwnphs
@MsColeSEM
@XBoxDash112
@Zaplen
@Rockstar4ever
@SabotageWarning
@pazon123
@Bak0n
@Makayla1313
@Flyingfox11
@huecotanks
@KidofEpicness
@Pokemon101
@carmensmile
@Goalie
@winddow
@Kotarose13
@FantasticBuritto
@PopcornStudios
@Gilbert189
@StrayFoxEleven
@jasmineacorn
@Nifi
@ghostngz
@EpicLBPTime
@Mr.BobbySaget
@eigi0387
@fabian02
@codingCupcake123

YAYAYAY! :tada: We're SO HAPPY you're here! :tada:

Remember: keep your personal info private! Don’t share your last name, email, school name, etc. You can share your first name, age, and Hopscotch username.

PS: Check this great tutorial on how to use the forum!

Hi everyone, I am so glad you joined! The Hopscotch forum is such an unique place, and I am sure you will find it to be a fun and helpful place.

@leo.soaivan@mrwnphs@MsColeSEM@XBoxDash112@Zaplen@Rockstar4ever@SabotageWarning@pazon123@Bak0n@Makayla1313@Flyingfox11@huecotanks@KidofEpicness@Pokemon101@carmensmile@Goalie@winddow@Kotarose13@FantasticBuritto@PopcornStudios@Gilbert189@StrayFoxEleven@jasmineacorn@Nifi@ghostngz@EpicLBPTime@Mr.BobbySaget@eigi0387@fabian02@codingCupcake123

Welcome! The forum is a great place! Have fun!

Hello and WELCOME!!!!
@leo.soaivan
@mrwnphs
@MsColeSEM
@XBoxDash112
@Zaplen
@Rockstar4ever
@SabotageWarning
@pazon123
@Bak0n
@Makayla1313
@Flyingfox11
@huecotanks
@KidofEpicness
@Pokemon101
@carmensmile
@Goalie
@winddow
@Kotarose13
@FantasticBuritto
@PopcornStudios
@Gilbert189
@StrayFoxEleven
@jasmineacorn
@Nifi
@ghostngz
@EpicLBPTime
@Mr.BobbySaget
@eigi0387
@fabian02
@codingCupcake123

wispers I hope the forum's gas tank an hold so many HPSI (Hopscotcher PSI)

Thank you for welcoming me!

(stealing credit now) your welcome :3 βŠ™οΉβŠ™ 。◕‿◕q ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°) (++) (**) βŠ™Ο‰βŠ™ (β—Ž_β—Ž:wink: awwwwww.... Your so kind

Hello! Welcome to the forum! This is a place where you can talk about projects, suggestions and other Hopscotch-related things with other members. Just remember NOT to share your personal information like email, last name, school name, etc. But, you can share your first name, Hopscotch username and age! There are plenty of topics that are full of helpful tips such as this one

I hope you're ready for The Hour of Code!!!

@leo.soaivan@mrwnphs@MsColeSEM@XBoxDash112@Zaplen@Rockstar4ever@SabotageWarning@pazon123@Bak0n@Makayla1313@Flyingfox11@huecotanks@KidofEpicness@Pokemon101@carmensmile@Goalie@winddow@Kotarose13@FantasticBuritto@PopcornStudios@Gilbert189@StrayFoxEleven@jasmineacorn@Nifi@ghostngz@EpicLBPTime@Mr.BobbySaget@eigi0387@fabian02@codingCupcake123
Welcome I hope you have fun and as always Happy Hopping.

Welcome everyone! (My notifications are flooded with people copying the list of new people :slightly_smiling: and I can't list more than two people on this post so!) I've had hopscotch for two years and joined the forum because i had some problems so... yeah! I may or may not do hopscotch Hour of Code, just due to me already working on a full fledged game on my own, but we'll see. I am trying my best to make more and more programs on hopscotch :smiley:

And th
20 characters.

Hi! If you want to turn the forum into an app I made a project a few months ago.

I am not so new anymore, but still thanks for welcoming me any way:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Welcome to all the new users! It's great to see our numbers growing by so much! :blush:

Welcomeeee!!!!!!!! To the forum! We're glad to have you here. Myself and others are here to help you on the forums if needed! :wink::grinning::slightly_smiling: Here's a link to know how to use hopscotch:

@leo.soaivan
@mrwnphs
@MsColeSEM
@XBoxDash112
@Zaplen
@Rockstar4ever
@SabotageWarning
@pazon123
@Bak0n
@Makayla1313
@Flyingfox11
@huecotanks