Welcome to the Forum, 10/26!

welcomes

Happy Halloween week, all! Please give a :ghost: spooky :jack_o_lantern: welcome to this week's newest forum members!

This is the place where you can ask questions, get help, share ideas, collaborate, and make hopscotch the awesomest place to make stuff on the internet.

If you're new, introduce yourself with your Hopscotch name, a project you're working on, your favorite project, a project you're making for #HHC1510, or whatever!

Welcome to:
@TheIronEnderman12
@davil
@Mcsqiki
@CleaningS
@thelastinuit
@dkohlmann
@OrangeNoodles
@Rawrbear
@MarshmellowBear
@seawolfwerehorse
@GummiForum
@ProgrammingChicken
@Xorik1
@Pickafunnickname9
@Wolfzile
@Blue72
@Hermione
@charlotte10034
@StylishDancerForum
@E1234
@XSweetCutieX
@Waffle_Draws
@Tfriend2
@Valgo
@EthanA
@Jess_M
@MasterCoderCasey
@Zane2
@Unicorndonut
@lyss
@Cupcake_girl
@Intellection74
@OHealing
@lefebvrek

Whoa. So many new people. :tada: We're SO HAPPY you're here! :tada:

Remember: keep your personal info private! Don’t share your last name, email, school name, etc. You can share your first name, age, and Hopscotch username.

PS: Check this great tutorial on how to use the forum!

I'm on this list! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thanks for your worm well come.

Welcome everyone! I'm Kiwicute2015 and I will always be there if you need help!

BOO! Welcome to the forum! This is a place where you can ask questions, share thoughts, and post suggestions for Hopscotch! Remember to keep your personal info safe. That includes no sharing email, school, last name, a d d r e s s, etc.
Happy (early) Halloween :ghost:!

Hello newcomers and welcome to the forum, if you have any technical issues or questions about Hopscotch, you can ask me!

I am glad more people are coming to the forum! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Especially you @rawrbear

Thank you! I am trying to get to regular right now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm excited to get involved and meet some new coders!

Like me? Lol, just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

OMG I'm on the list!! I literally never get any attention in the real
Hopscotch. Here's why:

1. Most people make drawing pads. I don't.
  2. I don't really make my own projects. I mostly remix
  3. I don't have a project in trending.

If you make more of your own projects, you'll get more attention! :wink: