Welcome Guide For New Users!

helpfornewbies
general_topic
welcometotheforum

I love it!!! :smile:

Welcome to the forum, @Deimos, @RIO_1234, @SketchCat, @ZIP-File, @bcichowlas, @CandyCute8, @CatsThatPaintSchool, @Soha5229, and @Thatcrazynoodle!

Catsthatpaintschool doesn’t seem to have an account…
(You should check each new member by tapping their tag and only include the ones with a profile that actually pops up

Hello and welcome to the forum! If you haven’t looked at this topic yet, you definitely should:

It contains lots of useful information that might be helpful for new users.

Maybe add that new users should know that the forum is undergoing a huge change?

Thank you for your kindness.

This taught me so much in the 5 seconds I looked at it :smiley:

Welcome to the forum, @RestlessMoon11, @zbalbao, @Sarahannlight, @WereWolfLove, @groot, @Gamergirl240, @Ryanaoudjet, @JamieLanger, @samjonas, @esther, @Hi_Im_Hatty, @Thetwopotato, @rileyh139, @MoorearmoniR, and @Chanquallay!

BBBUMMMppppp

Welcome to the forum, @ARTGUY21, @Awesome_Coder_25, @Dakoan, @with26wolf, @mealqi, @techrama, @RisingFiery, @Ridiculous, @Music, @ashley, @YOOBOI, @Programmable, @HufflepuffHero, @muratbiskin, @Jeff3321, @Gatty057, @jackson2006, @ryanalex, @jswami106, @officially4h, @Shamaya, @Nathan8712, @Benj0340, and @Username1!

Welcome people! Tag me @Stylishpoopemoji33 if you need any help!

Uhhh, i dont know what to reply…

That’s fine.
We’re just welcoming you to the forum :slight_smile:
If you need any help, you can tag us and we’ll come help

Thank you @tankt2016

Why r my posts getting stuck?

Hi i’m new… I don’t know what to do…

Welcome to the forum!
Your posts are getting stuck in pending because you’re new.
I think the system has to make sure you’re not a robot.

Thanks. What do I do here? @FearlessPhoenix not rodrick or Sophia. Keep guessing!

you talk about making things and stuff related to hopscotch and stay safe if you want to tag me you can @Awesome_Coder_25.

Hi! If you have a question, don’t be afraid to tag anyone! If you want to tag me, type @Rodrik834 and I’ll be notified