Welcome Guide For New Users!

helpfornewbies
general_topic
welcometotheforum

Welcome to the forum @ishaman!

1 Like

Nice. You may want to update post 1 with leaders info if not done already, could be useful

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @anon89067941!

1 Like

@tankt2016 am I allowed to edit the top post? Do you trust me?

1 Like

Sorry, only if you’re adding a link to the Helpful Topic Dropbox!
Not saying I don’t trust you (because I do trust you) but I only intended for me to edit it and it’s only on wiki because it got too old to edit lol.

But you could type it in a post and I might (aka most likely lol) add it!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @KyGuy64, @dhickson, @1011, @_Underscore, @kidgamer184, @johnathano421, @Oliver123, @Ali7, @painewaide, @Cookie, @Llamalover2, @Khushi, @Armidillo123, @sil2761, @DaisyPlayz, @Shouto.93, @Pancakez1, @Winny!

1 Like

Welcome y’all! That’s a lot of new users @tankt2016!

2 Likes

(Lol I just scrolled through trust level 0 and found the recently added ones)

Nice.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Galexie, @ga.lexie, @SparklebeanTheGreat, @PrincessMononoke, @PuzzledGingersnapPG, @LethalGold, @SubscribeTo-1, @SuperLuigiLogan, and @TGIF!

2 Likes

Welcome! Tag me @Stylishpoopemoji33 is you need any help!

1 Like

Hello! My tag @BumpSplatGaming.Co! I haven’t been on as long as the others but if you need help you can ask me!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @ArtyLefty, @InverseGeorge-1, @Betrichor, @tacos1799, @FlippantTofu82, @TheTrioOfThree, @Woopybums, @Rhino08, @HenryCodesCool5154, @_Shae, and @HAWK!

3 Likes

@tankt2016 I’m kinda confused if u could please explain smth…my replies take soo long to pend (did I say that right?)

1 Like

Ooh new leader lol
Welcome @HAWK !!

1 Like

When your account is new, your posts go into pending (maybe to make sure you’re not a robot, I don’t know tho) and have to be approved by a moderator (which might take several hours), but that stops after a little while.
(But certain words might still send a post into pending.)

1 Like

Hey guys,

I’m not actually a member. I’m on the team that builds this forum software and I created an account to help with a technical question. I’ll be disappearing again soon. Thanks for the warm welcome anyway. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @pratikshah, @Animedrawergirl, @Gameing567, @bulimic_cat, @sadfasdg, @Anggie, @FreakShow, and @Cookie_inari_yt!

lol love how ur dissing like most ppl in the forum yourself included with that opening statement.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @turtlebiscuits, @Wolfgirl, @266025!

2 Likes