Weird editor bug!

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username: ranL (I keep forgetting the passwords to mah accounts ;-;

What kind of device are you using?: iPad mini first gen

1 sentence description of the problem (I was trying to make four squared gray, and then I gave them all a set color block but it in a rainbow block and I pressed play and they were still black, so I reloaded hopscotch played the project and the block were gray, then I opened the editor and the blocks were stil gray

):

Steps to make the problem happen: I really dont know
1. Get four squares
2. Make them gray idk​:no_mouth:
….

I expected this to happen: for the squares to turn back to black when I opened the editor

But instead this happened: ALREDY explained, they stayed gray like when I ran the code when I was in the editor

Here’s a sweet screenshot: ._.

Hmmmmmmm...

I've had this glitch before, but in an older version of Hopscotch. I wonder if they ever fixed the initial glitch. I should've notified the HT about it earlier.

This glitch happen to me often, but it happens in an old version. They don't normally turn grey when you tap "play", but I hope they fix it in the upcoming update!

This glitch has been going on for a long while without a proper fix. Try asking THT though :smiley:

Yes, this has happened to me before!
I don't know how to fix it, try restarting hopscotch! ¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯
Or, delete the Set Color block!

XD I did restart hopscotch and take out the Brock and it was still gray in the editor
And I restarted my iPad but it's still gray, I have the latest version of hopscotch

@Gabe_N, remember when we made the keyboard on Hopscotch on "extra account"? What's your Hopscotch username? I haven't been able to find you on Hopscotch.

OMG I remember, that was almost a year ago ;-;
Right now I'm GJ studios
Imma log on :smiley: have u gotten any features? Also can we do a different collab, I'll talk about it in a collab account
@Kiwicute2016 can I PM @ThePickle the password?

Ok, I'll remember your new name. I'm not using the forum on an iPad, so I can't check yet.

Are u using a iphone?

I'm using a computer xD

Get on ur iPhone or iPad plz
I wanna make a iPhone version and a iPad version

Use one account. I don't have an iPhone, so you don't need to make an iPhone account.

No. Liza doesn't want anymore PMs created. :frowning:

Ah! This should be fixed in an upcoming release. I know this happen been happening for awhile :frowning:

Is this a hint to Monday? :0

What should be fixed?

Remember? PICTURES IN PrOJECTS!!!! are coming on Monday!

They might be.
Or the beta pictures could be test for an update even further down the track.

They were testing pictures a different time and they weren't added...
@Liza @Rodrigo @Meg can you add an update schedule to Hopscotch?