Weird characters! Who are they?

helpwithcode

Ahh! I found a weird photo of Hopscotch characters! Liza, Alish, the whole Hopscotch Team! Please help!

The characters below the line were limited edition Halloween characters. You can still branch some projects to get them. I am not sure about the others though.

Spooky Halloween characters make an appearance in Hopscotch during October!

@PenguinGaming Would you want to see more characters in Hopscotch, a feature that lets you draw your own characters, or an ability to import images?

I'm not @PenguinGaming, but I'd personally like new characters.

I would love more characters! Here are the characters I would like:a simple but realistic beetle,a dragon,a dragonfly,a crocodile,a snake,a bomb,I know you can't make them easily,but they would be cool!

πŸ…’πŸ…πŸ…œπŸ…” πŸ…£πŸ…žπŸ…ŸπŸ…˜πŸ…’ πŸ…πŸ…’ πŸ…œπŸ…˜πŸ…πŸ…” πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…”πŸ…’πŸ…š πŸ…˜πŸ…£ πŸ…žπŸ…€πŸ…£

Look at this pic

LOADS of REMOVED CHARACTERS?

That sounds AWESOME! It sounds like it would take a LOT of time though... But if you can, that should be a new update or something. I can't wait to test it out if you add that feature!

@Ian I would LOVE to be able to draw characters! But we should have the characters we have in addition to maybe a few others! :laughing:

Mandy those were the hopscotch characters old old old old except the Halloween ones...

Not Mandy mabbey by the way I am just talking now cause I don't have 20 characters I thinking am good now...

Or a lie..............

Ok I found it on the internet and looks like it's mabbey for the 10.00 dollar hopscotch (if I'm correct with the price)

It would surely be awesome if we could make our own characters and use them in projects!

I would like new characters too. I would like a girl cosmic Cody, A mermaid, A model and of course more human avatars for movies.

I have never seen the Halloween stargirl on the hopscotch app. All the projects about these characters do not include star girl.

I saw this on another post (not sure which). I'm pretty sure that picture is from an early development of Hopscotch and some didn't make it in. I'm not completely sure, though.

Strange.. Maybe it's from an update from 2013 when the program started

Here's how to get the Halloween characters

Some of the characters on the top were actually draft characters, I believe. The Halloween characters (below picture) are characters that appear in October (Halloween time). Some poeple created a project where it said to branch to get these HALLOWEEN characters.