Weekly Hopscotch Game Score Challenge

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@I_Cant_Code ) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Welcome to my first topic! The point of this in the simplest form is too try and beat my high scores on hopscotcher’s games. For example,

I get to level 5 and I want you to beat my score! so you have until let’s say Monday to get higher than me. Post a screenshot of your score! The winner could get something. ( probably fan art) if you have any games you would like to try and beat me at post it! :slight_smile: @ThePenguins

11 Likes

awesome idea! pls tag me each time there are new challenges :))

just to let you know, if your event involves likes, follows, plants or seeds, you should add the official hsf disclaimer at the top of your topic, as follow:

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@ yourself) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the latest #competitions-and-events or #shops-and-requests topics, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

7 Likes

hahahh i did not forget about that when we were talking but yes, you need that and i just added it for ya so dw

8 Likes

First Challenge! Let’s start off easy :shushing_face:

Try and beat my score!

In order to have a chance of winning you need screenshot proof! Due by Sunday June 5,2022 2:00 ET

@Tri-Angle

7 Likes

7 Likes

Oooo let’s see who can beat that! :hs_anteater:

7 Likes

wow im trying to beat the score but my hand r keep getting tired and im at 3239 rn

edi: k here is my final scores

Im on level 8 btw:) (thats what it says)

5 Likes

And the winner is…. @Dragongirl1264!

3 Likes

congrats @Dragongirl1264!

2 Likes

Hey Hey Everyone! New Challenge :worried::rofl:

Can you beat my high score?

Ending Sunday 1:00 pm ET
@Tri-Angle

2 Likes

3 Likes

i was going to post a picture and say “nice but i can improve” and realized that i should improve, not can :joy:

2 Likes

Ima post another if you beat me

3 Likes

yea, do it lol :stuck_out_tongue:
not a super good score

edit: got another 14

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

(sorry)

2 Likes

Woah! Nice score! ( now seeing how easy this game was lol)

3 Likes

Hey Everyone! It’s time to know the winner….

The winner is :worried::joy::face_with_peeking_eye:

@Tri-Angle !! :exploding_head::star_struck:

Thank you everyone for participating

2 Likes

New Challenge! Heheh :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Let’s clean our ocean! Protect our fishy friends from harm!

Due Sunday 3:00 ET

2 Likes

3 Likes

Great Score!

3 Likes