Web design question

hi guys
I want to learn server-side programming and web design.So which is better server-side scripting language, php or asp.net?
Who can say that this site has been programming php or asp.net ??
طراحی سایت
طراحی سایت
Thanks

Welcome to the forum!
Tag me anytime you want help; just type "@KVJ"!

Welcome to the forum!

Just "@Sweetlina"! me if you need help with anything!!!

What is your username on hopscotch?

1. I have no idea which would be better. I don't know much about web design. Only some CSS and HTML.

And

2. welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!
Sorry it took so long! My mom called me to do something!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don't start flamewars - This one's obvious, but don't start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don't tag too much - people don't really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don't keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0 - The starting level for everyone. You only get 10 replies. Use them wisely!

@trust_level_1 - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2 - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features!

@trust_level_3 - WOAH! This ones a toughy! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotchers

@trust_level_4 - no one can get this right now due to an experiment that the hopscotch team is doing. They're seeing if the forum is better with only staff being @trust_level_4, or letting users be @trust_level_4. So right now, only staff is @trust_level_4.

P.S. you can tag me any time!