We2fd's General topic (i can only be on on weekends, sorry)

kvjwashere
hai_from_dmf
artsy-says-hi
squirtleinvasion
шς2ғd_is_δшσsωmς

**Hello, welcome to my topic. This is where I'll do stuff... I guess XD
IM NEW TO THE FORUM DONT JUDGE ME please and thank you. In this topic I guess you can ask me for tips on coding, art, et cetera. Or just talk about random stuff. Your choice.**

ᕕ( ⁰ ▽ ⁰ )ᕗ In other news...

Here's what's going on. I guess I'll change the following text every once in a while:
Soooooo OKAY NO MORE MAKING OF TOPICS. This will be my main topic, so I won't need to keep adding more topics.

I left hopscotch insert sad music, so this is my only resource for stuff going on there

Kay, bye :3

Hi Idol. Your my idol. Me gawd. I was wondering if you want to make a collab account? And collab? (First like first post)

OMG @we2fd_the_cat you are such a great artist! I see all your drawings all the time on Trending. I was always hoping you'd get a forum account...XD

Aye senpai did join the forum k

HOWDY!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU! I FOLLOW YOU! I GO BYE BYE NOW!

HI THERE @WE2FD_THE_CAT
yeah, hi, welcome.

OMG HI

You're my idol ;^;

why do I always miss the big things ;-;
I don't have anything to say now ssooooo byeee
and you have limited replies when you first join
but I think you already noticed that
heheheh
XD
I'll stop now

Welcome to the forum! It's awesome that you're here, I love your art! I hope you'll enjoy the forum, I've been here a while and it's a pretty awesome place. :D

Welcome @we2fd_the_cat :0

Great to see you!

You can also edit your older posts and then tag whoever you're talking to :wink:

Oh it's u hello

Edit ur posts and tag like this @Caramel_Puffin

Just @ and the username

Hello hello welcome to the forum!

Simple stuffs to get you started:

rules

Can be simplified to three

1. Be nice and keep language appropriate. Remember, this is for kids
  2. Remember you're on the internet, be safe. Keep info private (address, phone number, face, other social media accounts, etc.
  3. Keep everything hopscotch related

Other tips:
Don't worry if you make a stupid mitsake in your beginning times. People wont think you're crazy

Have fun

just, to sum it up, this is a no-pressure, carefree environment that you can talk to others on the internet safely

Lighting out

Mistake.
It's not mit- sake.
It's mis- take.

Hi! Welcome to the forum.

I think it's there on purpose

Indeed

HALLO FWEND can I wonder when u came to forum
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR HOW I WONDER WUT U R.
ok ill stop
(・ω・`)

Hi @we2fd_the_cat! You might or might not remember one of us in kawaiihotdog as QueenCoolKitty. You might not though, it was quite a long time ago when i first talked to you,about seven months.anyway, I LAV YOU SSENPAI!And thank yous so much for joining forum because i lost hopscotch long ago and i missed you.