We should be free to talk about our religion!

religion

I am a Christian! If you do not like me because of that ok but it's your fault that you get into this convo! If you are against me, fine! We should be free to talk about our religion!
That's why our fore fathers came here to the new world! (America) because they wanted freedom of religion! If I get kicked off of here because of debate, fine! But just saying, it's sometimes ok to share your thoughts!

I want to hear ONLY GOOD THOUGHTS about this! Nobody likes a downer!
:angry::grimacing::pouting_cat:

Well, I think that it is not very related to Hopscotch, and it can still cause fights :wink: But it is good to have your own opinion on things.

And sorry @Liza I am just very upset just I want to make myself clear that the USA is a free country.

( my whole family is Christian so we get a little angry if someone has something bad to say about anything.)

I have seen several things about it and I am upset.

:thumbsdown::sob:

I changed the title a little bit because it sounded like you were saying that we shouldn't be talking about our religion at all :wink:

Thanks @Dancer101! If you see something that is insulting, you should flag it. That way we can remove it from the forum.

Otherwise, if you see someone believes something different than you, just leave it. Go back to making awesome stuff or playing other people's games :slight_smile:

Here's more about this:

I'm an atheist. I agree. just please don't start another flame war.

Oh yeah! You are not alone! I'm a Christian too! Great topic, but I think we are already free to talk about our religion. People might say stop when it has nothing to do with the topic. Don't just randomly bring religion into a topic when it's completely unrelated. That will just get flagged.

I believe in equality.

That's kind of unrelated.....

It's not very related to hopscotch and has started lots of flame wars lately. Not trying to sound rude. It can hurts lots of people because their religions may go against and that's starts fights :frowning: that's my opinion

My opinion on this is something some may agree with, some not. I don't think this topic should be open because it's gonna make people choose friends based on a religion. I think we should discuss Hopscotch here on the forum, or the forum itself. I also think this encourages bullies in a way. I don't exactly look at them as bullies, but it starts arguments.

I am Christian too, but this has nothing to do with hopscotch

Yeah, I am a strong Christian, so I like to share my faith wherever I can, whether it be on the subway or on the forum!

Maybe you could edit out the first part of that post since, as you said, it might feel a little exclusive?

I don't really follow a religion

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.