We Can Make the Featured Page Better • Click here to learn how!

improvement
featured
howtoimprove

Can you have that on the iPad lol?

2 Likes

IDK if you can have Adobe on ipad

3 Likes

Ok cool just wondering. I like scratch tho… but hopscotch more

2 Likes

No you can’t get adobe on iPad.

3 Likes

Oh, that?

Yeah, 3 years ago, getting featured on Tynker was really hard. That was until Spacedino (Tynker’s “Creations of a Noob”)suddenly left. Then things started to get significantly worse.

Loading Signs, my best project yet was featured a year and a month ago. At that time, Loading Signs was not a very good project, I thought. More-so “barely feature-worthy.” Loading Signs is a lot better now.

However, as months passed my project “Pointless One” (and you guessed its purpose) was featured! I was immediately like “what!?”

Now, it is extremely easy to get featured on Tynker. The simplest way gets you a featured project in less than 10 minutes! How?

1. Remix the project and save it to your profile
  2. Duplicate the draft
  3. Publish it

Wait 20 minutes to a few days and there will be a 30% chance the copy will get featured. Those that do get at least 50 likes!

@TheDeliciousOrange

5 Likes

What??? It’s that easy. Ahem
Goes on tynker and gets featured

3 Likes

Ok enough with tinker, this is hopscotch

2 Likes

Right. Also it’s a little off topic

3 Likes

So how can we get more active users on HS

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. But it’s just to give you a clear picture of what happened to both featured pages.

1 Like

But it is almost that easy to get featured on hopscotch. Little new ideas are getting featured. I’m tired of those “Make a …” projects that all you do is tap, and if you tap in the wrong spot on the wrong thing, it glitches.

3 Likes

Examples of what’s happening to the featured page can be seen on link below

No offense to the creator

4 Likes

If you are very popular on Tynker, just make a project on there saying that you’re on Hopscotch and tell them your username.

Yeah I know, enough said about Tynker

2 Likes

I remember that lol…

2 Likes

Ugggh yes I’m so sick of those projects too

4 Likes

That project isn’t bad, in my opinion. It’s the first project I’ve seen of its kind!

3 Likes

:expressionless: : :expressionless:

4 Likes

Have you ever played whacks thy mole?

3 Likes

I didn’t say it was bad, I just said that it was an example of the featured page getting worse

3 Likes

You didn’t technically say it was bad. You just gave an example.

3 Likes