We Can Make the Featured Page Better • Click here to learn how!

improvement
featured
howtoimprove

Ah ha! Found it on @tankt2016’s activity

Clicky here!!!

(PS this goes to one of her comments)

2 Likes

Definitely, i might have some unworthy features myself

1 Like

Yeah I am guilty as well

Personally I don’t even think my Modern Band • Song game should have been Featured………

1 Like

My Weather-Inator was kinda boring

1 Like

I personally think that there should be a list of qualified nominators.

1 Like

Yeah… hmm… That might be a bit too complicated

What do you think @hopscotch-curators?

1 Like
True... it might be a little complicated.
3 Likes

That would be the opposite of what the nominations for featured 2 topic is supposed to be.

On the subject of game changers, if it is updated I think @Awesome_E’s background generator, @XAMANION’s twisty arrow, and @Petrichor’s tower defender should be on there. :grinning:

4 Likes

I liked twisty arrow, it was great! :santa:

3 Likes

Santa approves…

5 Likes

I hope you’re not talking about some of the projects I made.

3 Likes

@TheDeliciousOrange What do you mean?

2 Likes

Some of my featured projects probably didn’t deserve featured.

1 Like

We only update featured and rising, not game changers.
@TheDeliciousOrange- We think everyone should be able to nomintate projects :slight_smile:

6 Likes

He hasn’t, I’ve lost both of mine, his game should be there, I lost my Smooth BG Creator to “Pokemon Journey”

1 Like

Yeah, my BG gen got removed (that was kinda stupid – is there some kind of limit to how many game changers are there?) and my Jelly Jump REMIX got removed (because THT broke swipe down – why remove my remix project if they broke it?)

So, now I have no game changers, and I agree with all of those projects belonging there

3 Likes

I do approve! It was excellent.

To be on topic, more projects like it should be made. The more that are made the more people will make them, but a lot need to be featured at once.

3 Likes

I agree, but

With this I disagree. They should be featured slowly to allow all the users to see the project, instead of the good games getting quite literally buried.

3 Likes

Agreed, my project (not that it was good) got buried in the next day.

3 Likes

I mean a lot in a row, like a month of only them getting featured at the regular 2 a day.

3 Likes