Watch Videos For Seeds!

I mean, hopscotch has always been ad free. While I appreciate the idea of “free” seeds, ads would just completely ruin the vibe and I feel like aren’t that worth it?? If I want to create a project using images, assuming 2 seeds an ad, that would be like 25 probably 30 second ads and it just isn’t really worth it.

4 Likes

NO ADS PLS
i mean, it is still positive though, tht has moneh
But negative is there might be a filter…

2 Likes

There is no point buying seeds then. And it takes the value off of them

1 Like

Currently there are no ads on Hopscotch, so for them to implement ads simply so users could gain 1-2 seeds by watching them is a bit confusing?

1 Like

I think Hopscotch always has intentionally not wanted to have ads. One problem with ads is also that some advertise apps and services which might not be appropriate for all viewing audiences. Interesting idea for sure though - but I personally do agree with those above who highlight that it could make seeds lose their value.

9 Likes

Yes please we need this so bad

2 Likes

Ads would really change hs… not sure whether for the better or not. For moderation of the ads, that’s a bit of a problem… maybe if someone wants to put an ad on hs, they have to contact tht and tht would have to review it?

@CB_Studios you mean like a button right… not like they force people to watch ads instead of Bear?

1 Like

Normally people use an ad platform to put them in their app, the developers don’t do it manually.

For example, you could use google ads to put ads in your platform, or if it’s made with unity, unity ads.

4 Likes

And I’m pretty sure you can choose the age range for the ads

2 Likes

I like this idea, but the ads might not be appropriate enough for young viewers to watch.

1 Like

This idea refers to ads specifically requested by the user so that they can earn seeds, and will by no means replace the loading screen

5 Likes

No. Ads will completely ruin Hopscotch.

2 Likes

Although I do agree, this idea implies that the user taps a button for an ad to pop up

If the user doesn’t want ads, then they don’t tap such button, and yeah.

Basically; “watch this video for 3 seeds”

I agree with you. I like the way hopscotch is, no ads.

1 Like

Its like a lot of apps though, usually you would have to wait before doing so.

1 Like

Imo hopscotch doesnt fit ads, also some ads tend to be weird

Lol they could choose ads