Watch Videos For Seeds!

A great thing I would love to see in Hopscotch is the ability to watch advertisements to get free seeds. So my idea is once a week or so Hopscotch could offer each person 1 or 2 seeds if they watch an ad. Hopscotch would be happy because they get the money from the advertisements, and Hopscotchers can be happy because they can get seeds!

@Yuanyuan

• Great Idea!
  • I am not sure…
  • Not a really good idea.
  • Accidentally Voted

0 voters

16 Likes

Meh

I don’t want ads

3 Likes

I thought this was a leader created topic so I thought this was implemented lol

1 Like

But you choose.
Pay money or get 2 seeds from watching a 25 second video?

4 Likes

I think it’s a fine idea, but the vibe with hopscotch would be completely different lol

9 Likes

I… don’t like this

Sorry

1 Like

Ok that’s fine.
You can think whatever you want

2 Likes

Hopscotch has so far been against seeds, also takes away from the value of seeds

3 Likes

Don’t forget, Hopscotch is mainly targeted towards kids at the age of 8 to 12. Kind of makes no sense for a little kid to be watching ads that could potentially be inappropriate for them. I know there are some age appropriate ads out there, but that is besides the point.

7 Likes

Maybe there is someway to moderate or something to filter the bad ads out?

3 Likes

It’s not a bad idea but I feel like ads might not be the best thing for HS.

3 Likes

it’s a decent idea, but moderating the ads may be hard (not sure if you can do that)

but it would have to be only like 3 ads a week for 1 seed per ad

4 Likes

Or like I said, 1 ad a week for 1 or 2 seeds.

3 Likes

Great idea! As long as these ads are optional and only there, I like it. Tht would have to make sure the ads are appropriate tho

1 Like

But then it could take 4-6 months just to get 50 seeds for custom images

3 Likes

Yha. Because I can’t purchase things on a school ipad so this would be a good way to get seed. The chances of me becoming a seed dev is kind slim and that’s the only other way I can think of to get seeds.

3 Likes

I want free money.

5 Likes

Concept is good but I despise ads

4 Likes

Cool idea CB!

But, I think people would take advantage of that, and Hopscotch doesn’t seem like they would have adds.

2 Likes

This would change hopscotch a lot.

2 Likes