Was this intentional, or unwanted?

So is loading data

2 Likes

How do save my file? I’m on iPad and it says it’s not supported with my browser.

@FearlessPhoenix

1 Like

The file can only be saved via a Mac or Windows computer

1 Like

I think they are either work in progress blocks or abandoned block ideas.

I think E has a few of the older, outdated blocks in his secret blocks project too.

I actually found the create a clone parameter, destroy, and change scene in projects by tht originally.

I can modify them to a certain extent. I can’t do draw a cow, I can do draw a trail in the shape of a cow if you want though.

I discovered it for myself, other people have also discovered it.

Probably someone’ll make a web editor first.

9 Likes

I’m saying it says draw a cow (does not actually draw cow, just name) @Petrichor

Yes, I cannot do that. If you want it to be purple and not blue, and actually work, then it will at least say draw a trail.

4 Likes

Idc if it works or not, or the color @Petrichor

Ok? @petrichor

Okay. I should be able to get a blue one.

It should be ready in an hour or so.

4 Likes

70 posts now

It ready? @Petrichor

Haha. I was just about to comment that I haven’t gotten around to it yet. I’ve been coding something for the past little while. I’ll go make it now.

4 Likes

:rofl:

Thanks
It’s ok! I forget things too sometimes!

https://community.gethopscotch.com/projects/104w4i1sdf

5 Likes

OMG YES, thank you!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t think create clone x times is neither abandoned nor wip

It’s probably because this block can easily cause lag

2 Likes

I’ve tried using that but it says that ‘download by HTML5 whatever isn’t supported by your browser.’ (I just use Safari.)

1 Like

Some are unfinished and in the development phase. They have certain issues that aen’t ironed out but they could one day be a part of the editor, but they may not

3 Likes