Want To Get Strong?

Well if you do great news! I'm making a training game that will be compatible for all ages! It will test your strength and will provide motivation to do the strength games it asks you to do! It will work with you also meaning after every exercise you do it will ask how you felt about it meaning great as in you could go to do more and get stronger or perfect like keep me at this type of exercise level or hard and it will send you send back to an easier level! I'm going to make it where everyone wants to get better on it! And I hope some people will play it honestly and won't just not do the exercises because I'm making this game to help everyone! And it will be fun

It will be set Texas fitness gram standards on default

Great idea! This will be on HS right?

Yes and I'm doing research too to find out how I can help people with exercising that's fun* and what the only info it will ask is your age

Cool! This idea is completely new and I am excited to see the final game! Could you please tag me when you are done making it or if you have made any progress?

Ok I will It's a huge priority in my itenerary on hopscotch it's actually 2nd in my list So it wi be out soon

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal.

this will be interesting!!!!

No the fitness gram is a lot more than that it is a standard in youth athletics is measured more than just running

Yeah, I know...

it's like a dank meme at my school. Sometimes, in the middle of class, you hear the dude say that... :joy::joy:

Sounds amazing, can’t wait to see the game.