Want to get more involved in the Hopscotch community?

Thanks a lot but I’d suc,k and I don’t have a history of being helpful lol

oh, i am serious.

Thank you so much! And you were such a great forum president, you would be great.
cough I’m ip banned though…

i wasn’t
in my opinion, forum president wasn’t a good idea (yeah, I know i’m weird)

you lie >:O
you are a great hop and forumer. you’ve always been inspiring for me. you’re smart.
(sorry for my grammar)

wow, thank you! I don’t think I’m on often enough, tho

!! tsjssthhank you so much dude, although are you sure you’re not describing yourself? You’d honestly be a great leader ;))
And your grammar is great

@Ana, Any idea on when you’ll make your decisions?

Someone heard that there’s a second round, and the people who made it to that round will get an email notifying them of it. (Unless they did it here I think.)

And anyone who didn’t make it to that round is out I think.

somebody? or Someone45356?

Somebody. Silveradolphin actually.

Interesting… I didn’t get an email (maybe it’s just because I didn’t apply with email), oh well…

Same. I don’t think they sent emails to the people who didn’t apply with emails.

That’s good to know. I didn’t get an email, which I probably should’ve expected.

Hey @tankt2016 You made it to the 2nd round.

Your next step is a short written test. But for that, we’ll need to have your email address.

After you complete the test, we’ll let you know within a week whether you have been selected as a leader or not.

Please note, if you are selected, your parents will need to give us their permission for you to be a leader on the forum.

Hey @Awesome_E You also made it to the 2nd round.

Your next step is a short written test. But for that, we’ll need to have your email address.

After you complete the test, we’ll let you know within a week whether you have been selected as a leader or not.

Please note, if you are selected, your parents will need to give us their permission for you to be a leader on the forum.

Yeah! Good luck @Awesome_E!

Thank you, and you too! Good luck to you!

Good luck to you too!

Wow @ana is still typing lol