Vote for Zombear 2021

Zombear is a great candidate. He has hibernated for all of the year except October, but he will not hibernate if he becomes president. He has a great plan to make more projects for all characters, including lesser used ones. If you vote Zombear, we will make sure to get holiday characters to be in everyday projects. We will also lend a helping hand to anyone making a competition and/or participating in a competition.

Here is a pixel art by the wonderful @CB_Studios.

So vote Zombear! Zom-be anything you want with Zombear as your president.

(Link to official Zombear candidacy account)
@ExplodingUsernames

22 Likes

Make sure to spread the word by making projects!

8 Likes

I don’t really support Zombear. I think these reasons are not very necessary. I do not think holiday characters should be a part of everyday projects, and—in my eyes, anyway—I don’t really see him being voted by people beyond your tag list. I think Raccoon is a better candidate.

3 Likes

Hm, he’s actually in one of my drafts set for release this spring :thinking:

Some people just like zombies (eg FearlessPhoenix)

2 Likes

I don’t mind zombear, but I prefer it stays as parallelogram
And what is the animal in ur pfp?
Ooh furry cow

2 Likes

I support Zombear!

The only thing is… he’s kinda bleeding… and suffering brain damage… and… ummm a zombie.

But I still support him…! make sure to donate to him so he can afford his hospital fees!

3 Likes

Wait, I thought Zombear was just Bear who got zombified during October, then people cure him in November…

Idk

2 Likes

Bruh this the type of dude to eat the Vice President

No

3 Likes

Aw don’t judge him by looks!

We don’t know his personality yet!

I think it’s just Bear zombified tho…

And we all like Bear, right?

2 Likes

Yes so why vote for the off brand version

3 Likes

Lol. True.

But he is Bear.

He just looks different.

So Bear and Zombear are the same person.

:boom:

4 Likes

But what if someone gave your project a plant?

Don’t plants Kill zombies?!

3 Likes

Zombears and plants have had a contract dating back to 135 C.E. We are perfectly safe.

4 Likes

This is hopscotch not plants vs zombies. Also zombies can kill plants so if you have enough zombies then no amount of plants can stop you.

3 Likes

I know how to make winter or Halloween chars in any season

3 Likes

Same. It’s not that hard.

3 Likes

Nop not true nop

3 Likes

NOOOO Vote for Bear

3 Likes

I know

Yeah, you’re right

4 Likes

Nice topic! There are some pros and cons:

Pros:

• Everyone is excited when Zombear arrives in October. This makes their appearance special, the way the sighting of a president might be.
  • Fearless supports them. Need I say more?
  • They would focus on health-centered issues throughout Hopscotch. Making it so less people/bears turn into zombies.

Cons:

• Zombear is Bear, besides the green color and brains spilling out. Couldn’t we just vote for Bear?
  • Citizens might get frightened by Zombear. After all, their appearance can be a bit startling.

I don’t want to leave this on a negative note, so let’s just all be reminded that Zombear is awesome, amazing, and would make a great Hopscotch President.

Disclaimer: I’m still voting Parallelogram, but I’m trying to support all candidates

5 Likes