Vote for the next Hopscotch video!

We're going to make a new Hopscotch video and want your help deciding what it should be about! Here's how to vote:

1. Open Hopscotch
  2. Go to Featured
  3. Play Spider Stomp and Rocket Run (the first two games)
    4. Like whichever you want to make in the next Hopscotch video!

We'll make a video about whichever game gets the most likes! Voting ends tomorrow, Thursday, at midnight. (Don’t worry, smartypants, we noted how many likes they had before the contest started.)

37 Likes

Ok I voted now!
It's Cool and @Liza I made a video about how to make trail arts can I show it to you?
And publish it on YouTube?

13 Likes

I already liked both of them before this came up :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Yeah, I liked both of them already too. :joy:

10 Likes

Bah :confused:! Create a a new account and like from there? Or find a friend and borrow their device? Still figuring out the best mechanisms for this stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

Good idea! I do have an art account, I will do it from there. :smile:

7 Likes

Will you make an announcement on hopscotch or will it be up to us?

Can't wait for a new video!

12 Likes

Um. I guess I will use the account from the contest I was in.

7 Likes

Sending an activity center message!

14 Likes

Photobomb! I enjoy both games a lot, but I do have some issues with this way of voting.

12 Likes

I voted in my art account. That is a hard choice! :smile:

7 Likes

Same, Laugh out Loud, and I don't like un liking those

4 Likes

I vote rocket run! - Crazy_cake
@Liza

5 Likes

@HoppingBanana Same xD

4 Likes

Definitely! But, don't the new users get the game changers page instead of featured when they first get hopscotch?

4 Likes

One thing you could add if you make the Spider Stomp video are power ups (special things on spiders, or maybe another character that appears random 10000-20000 milliseconds, or 10-20 seconds) and a feature that increases the spider speed, so it gets faster and harder the longer you play.

:slight_smile:

@Liza

9 Likes

Ooo! I think power ups / additional lives would be fun remixes in both games!

One note about these projects—our goal is to make videos as open-ended as possible. We provide a framework that you can use to customize the game and create something unique.

So, Spider Stomp will be a video about tapping objects that fall from the top as fast as you can. And Rocket Runner will be a game in which you move across one axis while avoiding obstacles. Then, anyone can add a story/theme to these games that allow them to be super unique.

18 Likes

Cool! I voted, and so did @SmileyAlyssa!!!

2 Likes

I am voting on here! A vote for spider stomp!

2 Likes

Do you take other peoples videos? I would be glad to send a video to you peoples at Hopscotch!

3 Likes