View your DRAFTS πŸ“‚ on the Web Explorer!

Hey there!

You will now be able to access your drafts from the web explorer! Need to test a project from another device? Simply log into the web explorer and go to your profile, and you should see a new tab called β€œDrafts” to the left of your β€œPublished” tab. You can play the draft and view its code just like any project published to the community. Enjoy, and stay tuned for more updates!

Drafts in the Web Explorer!

~ Awesome_E

35 Likes

man they havent hired you? i was so sure too /lh /t /hj

thats really awesome tho, super super helpful

23 Likes

Woah. That’s Awesome (_E)

18 Likes

Yeah they have but maybe I’ll just put that on the other topic

25 Likes

NICEEEE

i was writing this post when my safari jumped. maybe it was overexcited too, like me :eyes:

edit: oh and congrats :tada: i’m looking forward for editing projects on the web or maybe thats too complicated and isn’t the priority, hmm

19 Likes

:00 wohooo!!! congratulations again lol ethan :DD

18 Likes

I love how on your official web explorer you can go directly to code view, even if a prompt is being shown. On the app, I would have to click ok (or until I can prevent it from asking again), then go into edit mode.

10 Likes

YESS this is awesome :D
This is what I dreamed of, like, five years ago. Thanks for making this!

Also, congrats on getting hired!! :tada:

12 Likes

Wow this is very cool! I’ll definetly use this in the future. (Also congrats on getting hired :DD)

7 Likes

This is incredible! :scream:
and congrats on getting hired too!

7 Likes

Amazing!!!

7 Likes

this is awesome e! congrats on getting hired!

6 Likes

Finally it’s here

Awsome Ethan has unlocked new item Employement

10 Likes

congrats!

and wow that’s amazing! I wonder how you got those drafts into the website

9 Likes

When you upload a draft via the little cloud button with the up arrow, it gets saved on the servers.

So it basically fetches the drafts from there.

11 Likes

Wow! Awesome advancement! Can’t wait until hopscotch is basically fully usable on the website (presumably the end goal)

11 Likes

NICE!! I’m excited:D!

7 Likes

This is amazing! You keep improving the web explorer in so many different ways. I’ll have to try this.

9 Likes

1st off… WOAH! AMAZING new update!

2nd, Good job on getting hired

4 Likes

Yes! This would open it to so many more devices. Imagine, all of windows and android could use hopscotch. (Would prob make hs a lot of money)

5 Likes