View your DRAFTS ๐Ÿ“‚ on the Web Explorer!

Hey there!

You will now be able to access your drafts from the web explorer! Need to test a project from another device? Simply log into the web explorer and go to your profile, and you should see a new tab called โ€œDraftsโ€ to the left of your โ€œPublishedโ€ tab. You can play the draft and view its code just like any project published to the community. Enjoy, and stay tuned for more updates!

Drafts in the Web Explorer!

~ Awesome_E

32 Likes

man they havent hired you? i was so sure too /lh /t /hj

thats really awesome tho, super super helpful

20 Likes

Woah. Thatโ€™s Awesome (_E)

17 Likes

Yeah they have but maybe Iโ€™ll just put that on the other topic

21 Likes

NICEEEE

i was writing this post when my safari jumped. maybe it was overexcited too, like me :eyes:

edit: oh and congrats :tada: iโ€™m looking forward for editing projects on the web or maybe thats too complicated and isnโ€™t the priority, hmm

16 Likes

:00 wohooo!!! congratulations again lol ethan :DD

15 Likes

I love how on your official web explorer you can go directly to code view, even if a prompt is being shown. On the app, I would have to click ok (or until I can prevent it from asking again), then go into edit mode.

9 Likes

YESS this is awesome :D
This is what I dreamed of, like, five years ago. Thanks for making this!

Also, congrats on getting hired!! :tada:

10 Likes

Wow this is very cool! Iโ€™ll definetly use this in the future. (Also congrats on getting hired :DD)

6 Likes

This is incredible! :scream:
and congrats on getting hired too!

6 Likes

Amazing!!!

6 Likes

this is awesome e! congrats on getting hired!

5 Likes

Finally itโ€™s here

Awsome Ethan has unlocked new item Employement

8 Likes

congrats!

and wow thatโ€™s amazing! I wonder how you got those drafts into the website

8 Likes

When you upload a draft via the little cloud button with the up arrow, it gets saved on the servers.

So it basically fetches the drafts from there.

10 Likes

Wow! Awesome advancement! Canโ€™t wait until hopscotch is basically fully usable on the website (presumably the end goal)

9 Likes

NICE!! Iโ€™m excited:D!

6 Likes

This is amazing! You keep improving the web explorer in so many different ways. Iโ€™ll have to try this.

8 Likes

1st offโ€ฆ WOAH! AMAZING new update!

2nd, Good job on getting hired

4 Likes

Yes! This would open it to so many more devices. Imagine, all of windows and android could use hopscotch. (Would prob make hs a lot of money)

4 Likes