3 Likes

Kaizo level I made in @/Spy_Guy_96’s Raccoon With A Room
(reposted from YCTAHH)

7 Likes

Nice level!

4 Likes

woah, that looks awesome!

2 Likes

Good news, I was able to use a different channel to post some other content (I’ll keep those details private), so I’ll still be able to use my Crosbyman64 channel to post my music, Hopscotch videos, and other Gaming videos here (well… mostly just Hopscotch videos) without the worry of revealing any possible PI.

4 Likes

Strange bug…

6 Likes
5 Likes

Woo! Awesome!

1 Like

here’s me trying to beat a randomly generated track

6 Likes

Woah this is sooooo cool! The code behind that must be insane lol

It might be nice (especially for tracks like this) to have a visible point where you need the circle to overlap because there are many spots you can go at some points. Ik it’s in beta and you might have that planned but just in case I thought it would be cool

2 Likes

For going onto the next piece, I utilize recursion
The track pieces are three parts, two of them using the previous rotation for their value
The track itself is just a string, I made it random with a separate Lua script

I’m probably gonna end up adding an outline to fix this issue

2 Likes

nice! id make the code not overlap tracks btw, thatd be my suggestion

2 Likes

I didn’t wanna bother checking for that, and I’ll probably add outlines anyways

1 Like

@StarlightStudios if by animations, you mean button highlighting, then yes, there is one. The video above shows this animation plays out (the updated button designs, unfortunately, won’t come until further notice).

Note: the video is large, so it may take a while or (worse case scenario) may even fail to load.

Tags for video: @FearlessPhoenix @SilverSong

7 Likes

I had to delete the post with the video because it (almost) leaked an exclusive category. Whoops…

4 Likes

I think it’s ok to just post catbox videos where you need them – moderators get a notification whenever a catbox video is posted anyway now. I’ll update the guidelines if I can find them. @/FearlessPhoenix isn’t leader anymore so there isn’t a need to tag^^

I think this topic is more for YouTube channels and videos because a channel could have videos that are not Hopscotch-related. But catbox videos are standalone.

Just updated:

3 Likes

OK…

I only deleted the video because I realized my sidebar was still open, which showed some categories that should never be mentioned outside of the category (or is that only for topics? I forget which…)

3 Likes

It’s ok – sorry I was replying to the post before that, not about the deleted video.

2 Likes

Oh. I was just used to posting the videos here because I was told to do so (a long time ago, and indirectly). Don’t remember the reason, though… though it could’ve been just for YT videos, like you said…

3 Likes

Yep don’t worry – I saw and thought it would be easier if you don’t have constantly keep going to this topic to post.

2 Likes