Videos Created by Hops!

I think if you want to add more parameters, you could also have the user change the Center X and Center Y, or maybe even the rotation of the axis, though I could see how that can become confusing to someone who is just looking to mirror one thing horizontally

3 Likes

This would be hard to do, as various devices are different in size (meaning it would be hard to set the default parameter to the center of every screen (512x384, 683x512, etc.)).

3 Likes

a sort algorithm i coded. currently too slow (video is at 25x speed), i’ll adjust the sorting speed tomorrow to make exactly 6 sorts per frame, or 360 sorts each seconds :racing_car: :dash:

7 Likes

Satisfying

2 Likes

This is how i remove backgrounds automatically

@RoadOcean

3 Likes

Sorry for it being almost 3 minutes long

2 Likes

It’s fine, looks great tho. What app did you use

1 Like

Procreate although costs money

I can try to find a simple alternative if you don’t have it

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

artstudio

3 Likes

Ok I tested out a few images on and the result are pretty good
Adobe Express is a bit better than remove.bg but it is never perfect

2 Likes

Well it would if it were to be a custom rule but assuming you’re only using it in 1024x713 or idk height devices, there should not be any problems! Brother bro

1 Like

its here after an entire year. qna for the albus_dumbledore account

@/wizards

12 Likes

Here’s the trailer for my next project Road Racing 3: Street Storm Which should be coming very soon. Which will be very different from the last 2 games with some very huge improvements.

3 Likes

This would still need work on the depth effects…but why?

All of you in that poll who really wanted to see this?

@Cutelittlepuppydog @894 @Cutedogs1Forum @Bobinny @Dolphin_Blast @Mouldycheese8 @FRENCH_WAVE123 @Spy_Guy_96 @Crosbyman64 @TB23 @Heracc @StarlightStudios @Dragongirl1264 @PeppyWafer21 @Dinocomix @DogIcing @creationsofavillager @Liquid @SEPIA

21 Likes

Lol. Not exactly what we meant, but that’s still impressive, nonetheless.

6 Likes

… this 3d is cool but useless :P

5 Likes

Yeah that’s why I only spent like 5 minutes on it

5 Likes

O.O five minutes??

gosh i need two days to do that lol

6 Likes

That’s great… but I don’t think it’s what we meant lol

2 Likes