Videos Created by Hops!

@Crosbyman64 do ya like it :D

1 Like

Looks really good. Now all you need is bump collisions and the other tiles >:)

2 Likes

Yeah

Later today I will make a list of tiles I will add :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@Crosbyman64 new update!!!

3 Likes

You’re making great progress so far. Sorry for the late reply.

3 Likes

Another video @Crosbyman64

3 Likes

Another video @Crosbyman64

3 Likes

Too many videos, lol…

Also, in my original game, you can’t actually place more than one Target in a level. The level will throw an error if you try to do so. This was before I learned some stuff to throw an error when you try to place a target based on the level data…

Target buttons lock the actual Target (and will show a number of how many is left), so you have to hit all of them to unlock the main Target…

Your names are definitely unique…

Timed Beam, which is called Laser in my game, is basically known as “Impulse Laser Beam”

The difficulty of the tiles is based on the level difficulty, but perhaps you could make it be on a per tile basis… you should still have plenty of data length left to spare…

You could also include a tap and hold gesture to quickly switch between other tiles, and set a difficulty of the tile if available…

2 Likes

How do you do this

1 Like

I haven’t done it yet, I made it based on the level difficulty, but basically, the difficulty would be intergraded into the level data

for example b2 could mean “Barrier with Medium Difficulty”

1 Like

Okay nice

Yeah I don’t know how I would do locks and door gets but we will figure that out when we cross paths

1 Like

The way I did it was very messy.

It basically has its own lock data (u for unlocked, l for locked). The key buttons are assigned to a specific letter, and will lock the tile based on that letter (example, a=the first tile in the grid).

I recently made this project, which is a much simpler way of doing it…

It’ll also give you the ability to lock multiple things with the same button and require multiple buttons to unlock a single thing… something my original StarCourse project cannot do…

With this setup, you’ll need a minimum of 845 characters (which isn’t a lot, but it’s definitely more than 77)… (and this is including the tile data)…

2 Likes

Idk if simpler but I will try to understand lol

2 Likes