At 18 seconds you can see i move more to the left then the best possible… i think if you switch controls too fast or something it doesnt register and keep doing what it was doing before, from the other button. I think when im still moving left you can see the right button is pressed down.
If you hold any controls down while you hit the level complete thing, when you tap play again(at least in custom level editor) the controls are still held down and you cant get them back up without restarting the project.
Normally you can just walk through the “dash” tiles, and walk slower if you are fighting the way they are trying to push you, but now you can’t do anything without jumping- it pushes you back, with you powerless to do anything.
Fixed an issue where the player was completely unable to move against left facing dash blocks whilst holding the right movement button. (I forgot to update the references when I fixed the previous issue, lol)
Btw, those texts that appear at the top of the screen when selecting a tile or enemy is the actual name of the tile/enemy.
Like “Dirt Block,” “Vanish Block,” “Chaser,” “Blobby,” etc…
Since you’re so great at finding bugs, I got a little task for you:
Once the project goes live (or if it’s already live), go into the project and hunt for as many bugs that you can find, then report them back to me in the y-taco (or here if you’re going to do another “bugs” video), and I handle all of the fixing later if they are unintentional bugs.
I’m most focused in the Game and Editor Scenes. The menus are currently unfinished.
It’s not that hard to make code to download youtube videos. Reverse-Engineering YouTube: Revisited • Oleksii Holub basically tells you how to do it. It’s slightly harder if you want to download both video and audio (I’ve only ever done audio-only myself) but I think that article explained a way to combine them. Either way it’s interesting to read.
update: My code for downloading youtube video audio randomly stopped working yesterday. It seems like it is decoding the signature for the audio wrong. Looking at the website, however, they still use the exact code I copied and it works. I’m not sure if maybe now the decoding function is different per audio type or something (actually it turns out it seems like there is only one audio url), but it is really weird and it isn’t anything new I’ve added onto my code.
So basically, a week later, it is slightly more difficult to make code to download youtube videos.