Video Releases!

New Release – Code a Physics Engine

Hey Hops! I’ve been seeing your work in videos made by hops — I’m inspired by the burst of creative energy, keep it up!

Excited to share a new release today — this video is all about coding a physics engine using Newton’s laws of motion. :rocket: :earth_americas:

If you want to try out the concepts in this video, we’ve just released a new version of our “Physics Engine” tutorial in the app which walks through the code step by step. Try coding super strange forces (the weirder the better!) Check it out, and let me know what you think.

Happy hopscotching all!

16 Likes

Watching it rn! Awesome so far lol

2 Likes

Already watched it when it came out, very cool!

2 Likes

Oh wow! This is super useful

2 Likes

Awesome video!

2 Likes

Just curious, who in THT worked on the video? And in what roles?

1 Like
1 Like

That wish has become true

Good for you, sir

2 Likes

ohh awesome video, thank you!

3 Likes

ooh this will help, thanks for coding/making this

2 Likes

8 days since the last post

Nanobump I guess

2 Likes

BUMP

How’s it coming?

2 Likes

heyo, THT works on their own schedule - and as adults, they’re always very busy doing multiple things for hopscotch!

I’m sure Kayla has something epic in the works, but of course, the best things take time :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Is this considered a bump?
If yes…

Bump.

4 Likes

I think maybe this is why THT has probably forgotten about this topic.

2 Likes

No because that topic was made very recently. I think what @kayla (tag for confirmation) meant was they are going to have separate topics for creator spotlights and just normal project videos

3 Likes

Oh, good to know.

1 Like

That’s a good idea! Maybe I will someday…

2 Likes

Since they’re making individual topics for each video release, will this close or will it turn into something else?

2 Likes

@GweTV Congrats

3 Likes