Video Releases!

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like. — Napoleon Hill

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

3 Likes

There is no two post prison anymore;)

5 Likes

I never tested it

3 Likes

Just sayin’

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Submit Your Games + Videos!

Hey there! :wave:That’s a great idea — Thank you for nominating all these awesome projects!!

We’re working on Pixel Art Compilation #2 right now. If anyone else would like to nominate some cool pixel art projects to be featured in the compilation, share them here.

10 Likes

New release – EASTER CONTEST!:rabbit::carrot::egg::tulip:

Hello! In case ya missed this ~ we announced our Easter Contest on YT last week!

Code your own project with at least 3 easter eggs and one flower. Include “E2020” in the title. Publish before April 8 to submit your project. We can’t wait to see what you create!

These days it might be difficult to have an easter egg hunt outside, but here in Hopscotch, nothing’s gonna spoil our fun. :rabbit:

12 Likes

New release – PIXEL ART COMPILATION #2 :art:

Wew! New pixel art compilation is here, and it was such a fun collab with you Hops!

Shoutout to the pixel artists featured: @PixelBerry, @Dylan329, @vFreeze, @My_Pizza, @AwesomeNachos, @KayKat, @BabooBuddy, @SnuffinPuppin, @FearlessPhoenix, @GweTV, @tankt2016, @Nobody, @Izzy101011, @Sage

All projects nominated by @Cocoa_Viola, @Nobody, @Awesome_E, @GweTV, @tankt2016, @FearlessPhoenix, @Sage

You all made this video awesome!

15 Likes

Thanks for featuring me and congrats to everyone who got on!

9 Likes

Tysm for featuring me! I noticed 4 of my projects in the thumbnail :00

10 Likes

Awesome pixel arts! Thanks for featuring me!

9 Likes

Haha that’s me, @Sage

11 Likes

And I’m SportyGeographer

9 Likes

Also thanks for including me!

10 Likes

Thanks for including me! Awesome video!

9 Likes

Thanks for featuring me!

Congrats to everybody else as well!

8 Likes

Thank you for featuring most of the pixel arts I nominated!

7 Likes

@Nobody @FearlessPhoenix @tankt2016 @Sage @Dylan329 @GweTV @Cocoa_Viola :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :sparkles:

14 Likes

~ New Post on our YouTube Community Tab ~
We shared a GIF announcing today’s Game of the Day on YouTube Community!

Shoutout to @GoombaMan64 for creating “Where’s Goomba?” Congrats on their game of the day!

Play it here:

13 Likes

Cool!

Can we nominate games for the Game of the Day?

4 Likes