Daily? Nice :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Daily coolio :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I wonder if I’ll ever find one of my projects casually thrown into one🤔

Nahhhh lol

7 Likes

New release – GAME OF THE DAY!! #3

Just in time — Here’s the third of our daily Game of the Day series!! Check out these featured projects! Congrats to the Hops who coded them:

1.Crazy Cooking 1.3 by @UltroGmr

1. Cake Pop Decorator by @JessieCA
  1. Jetpack Bearride by @TheDeliciousOrange
  1. Life game by @TenseWalrus3117
  1. Teddy bear BATTLE ROYAL :crown: by @Waterboro8416

More coming soon ~ ~

12 Likes

You missed a feature in my game! When you lose you earn chef points which you can spend in a shop!

7 Likes

Hiya! Have you submitted your projects on this thread yet? We’d love to check it out! Submit Your Games + Videos!

9 Likes

I thought about it, but then I thought about self promotion and thought, eh maybe not

6 Likes

I don’t know if my mashups count

Probably not, since they’re not games lol

4 Likes

Thank you so much for showcasing me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

can u pls not miss features in my games next time you play one for game of the day? I am really mad that you didn’t even show the chef points thing and the shop in crazy cooking.

4 Likes

Hey dude, maybe you should appreciate them playing the game in the first place?

9 Likes

Hey there! We loved your game and thought your chef points feature was especially neat! We’re sorry that was not pointed out in the video – we didn’t mean to miss a feature you’ve worked hard on, so we understand how that would be upsetting. We’ve linked everyone to your project in the video description so everyone who plays your project can be sure to check it out!

12 Likes

yeah but it would probably have been game of the day if the chef points thing was noticed and the creator of the video did not just leave the game before finishing a round

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Kayla played the whole game, I just don’t think they had time to showcase everything.

8 Likes

Just be grateful, your game’s amazing even without seeing the chef points feature :))

7 Likes

The power of editing

4 Likes

So how many game of the days are there in a week?

4 Likes

I was talking about the video lol, and the editing process

5 Likes

Oh wow. Sorry :neutral_face:

4 Likes

thank you for featuring my project:))
and awesome video- as per usual!

7 Likes