Can we get some voice reveals in the chat below

5 Likes

No :)

4 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

I already did one

5 Likes

Wow, thanks a lot for including one of my projects.

8 Likes

Hiya! It’s super exciting to see all of the amazing videos you’ve been creating. We created a new thread for you to post and share your HS coding videos. See you there : Videos Created by Hops!

11 Likes

We’ve got a new release for you today!

This time playing Stickman Jailbreak — shoutout to @NathanLN for making this super fun game!

What games should we play next?

Also I love watching the videos you’re sharing. It’s really so neat to see the process of what you’re making. Keep going!!

19 Likes

Hey y’all,

New release today!

Team hopscotch did a talk! For any aspiring app creators out there: This one’s a behind-the-scenes look at what goes into creating Hopscotch.

If you could build any kind of app of your own, what what would it be??

17 Likes

tht face reveal

also both of the people talking seem and look so nice lolol

10 Likes

tht face revival

8 Likes

Via face masks jazz hands

8 Likes

why does the guy look like tom holland aka the guy that doesn’t feel so good?

8 Likes

Plot twist- THT is so cool because it’s created by superheroes!

cool video as always- really interesting to see the ideas behind the creation of hopscotch!

12 Likes

We released a Super Mario Compilation today!

Shoutout to @SuperMarioMiniGames, @MagmaPOP, @Jake27, and @jeffmaster96 for creating these super classic games!

In the meantime…I’ll need your help for our next compilation video: animations! If you’ve created some animation projects of your own, please share them on this thread by Thursday, Feb 27th: Submit Your Games + Videos!

I’ll be sure to check out your projects and feature some of your work on our upcoming video! I’m excited to your creations!

13 Likes

These are all quite old and were good for the time! I should really make a level editor of some sort again considering the progression when it comes to possibilities with HS.

And great work with the audio editing

8 Likes

New release!

Hope you enjoy these tunes while coding / animating / game-making in Hopscotch! ┌(・。・)┘♪

In this animation timelapse we show the making of this Chillin’ with Chillanna scene:

And on the theme of animations… Thank you to everyone who has submitted their animation projects so far on the Submit Your Games + Videos thread! They’re all so unique and we’re having a blast watching them!
There’s still more time to submit an animation project if you haven’t already! Stoked to showcase your work!

13 Likes

Cool!

6 Likes

Very cool :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I just saw the videos section on hopscotch, and it’s so cool! I think it’ll be really helpful to coders, great idea!

8 Likes

New release – Animation Compilation!!

Shoutout to everyone who submitted their projects and to all these hops for awesome animations!

@ObedientNarwhal, @Averageaf, @Bumblebee cutebee, @ClimbingJelly Bean, @Creative Coder, @Dragongirl1264, @Globglobabgalab, @hedgehoghugger (messi), @LemonLemon003003, @LittleSeaUrchin21, @My_Pizza, @RainbowPiggyGirl, @Razor64, @Spider, @SportyGeographer, @tankt2016, @Temmy_, @TheDeliciousOrange, @UltroGmr

Keep up the creativity and hard work! :art: :sparkles:

Coming up next… we’re going to have Game of the Day features all of next week! In these videos, we’ll play your projects and announce which project is the Game of the Day at the very end. What should we play next? Submit your games and recommendations here: Submit Your Games + Videos!

13 Likes