Victoria's academy

ideas

Hi guys. I wanted to start a coding academy, called Victoria's
academy. I got the idea when my friend, Cathy, just got the hopscotch app and she didn't know how to code. However, I knew that I needed to help, but they only way I thought I could do that is go to her house. I couldn't go to Cathy's house very often, and really, I don't usually go to her house at all. I only could give her tips and never really how to code. So I told her about my idea about the coding academy, and then I thought about bringing it on hopscotch, which I am doing. The team that will be teaching will have a "class" to teach. On August 5, 2016, I will sign up sheets for the team that will be teaching. I will probably need to ask you questions about your coding. Then, on August 10, the sign up sheets for students and class will be posted. On November 1 or December 1 Victoria's academy will start. Thanks!!!

First like and reply!! xD

Um i am not gonna join cause i will lose track of yet another collab and also i dont need any help coding. But great idea!! Good lick getting people to join and stuff! And nice to meet you!

Cool.

You want to join? I have no one in it. It starts November 1 2016. :disappointed_relieved:

Victoria? I though you are Caroline
It's Lucy here BTW

Well, I couldn't figure out how to change my username in the hopscotch forum but I did change my username in the hopscotch app.

Can I join?

Of course. Do you want to be a teacher or student??

A student please!
Thank you :smile:

You are the best!!! Okay, I already put you as a student on my Hopscotch Journal.

Thanks! :blush:
Okay

Well, you reply quickly.

Yeah I type fast :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not know why I am still talking to you.

If you can, try to tell more hopscotchers about Victoria's Academy.

To make sure you know this, Victoria's Academy starts November first or maybe in December.

Okay I'll invite some to this topic

Okay cool!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

You're welcome! :smile::+1: