Version 3.54.0 Official Topic (Undo/Redo Variables Action + Bug Fixes)

Hey Hopscotchers,

You can now undo and redo creating, deleting, and renaming variables in Hopscotch! On top of that, the undo/redo buttons will no longer undo/redo each keystroke when you enter texts. Phew, no more hitting the undo/redo buttons 20 times just for a sentence!

In addition, you’re getting some fixes:

• Hitting the “Clear” key caused the keyboard to close. Now, the parameter will stay selected. Thanks to Mr. Incognito for reporting this bug!
  • Previously when you entered a new line in a text bubble, the texts would overlay. Now, it would only show the first line.
  • Deleting a variable from the keyboard was removing incorrect variables in the parameter. This is now fixed, and deleting a variable will only empty the parameters with the deleted variable. Thanks to Crosbyman64 for reporting this bug!

If you have any questions/comments/feedback, please email us at help@gethopscotch.com. Happy Hopscotching!

30 Likes

Noice,
I will update
Didn’t come for me yet

13 Likes

My power (and internet) went out for a couple hours, lol, and I saw this topic when it came back on at 7:15 PM EST.

Also, first time being mentioned on the update description, let’s goooooooo!!

Awesome update, glad to see those bugs are fixed.

5 Likes

Nice update, there’s just one annoying bug that apparently nobody saw, I am going create a topic for it and if it’s okay, link it here.

4 Likes

Linking won’t be necessary. THT has all bug reports set to watching, so they’ll see it.

3 Likes

It’s ok to link it here too in future — we do check the category but not everyone has the category on ‘watching’ level for notifications.

4 Likes

True. I, myself, am only watching the first post of topics in the Announcements category (to be one of the first to know / stay up to date), plus the topics I created in other categories.

3 Likes