Version 3.52.0 Official Topic (Undo/Redo)

All the projects and objects I’ve looked at since the update.

1 Like

Objects with massive amounts of code take a huge amount of time to load, and is extremely laggy to navigate. This issue is currently being addressed.

5 Likes

Let’s goooooo

2 Likes

These fixes to the bugs mentioned in the linked topics in the Top Post are really great.

I guess it’s just the code loading latency (which I know is being worked on), the missing line (which usually shows where the block will be placed) when dragging code / object blocks, and some others I can’t think off the top of my head.

3 Likes

There is a bug where making rules that hopscotch stops running and quits

3 Likes

Yeah, multiple people have mentioned that already so I guess it’s a big problem

1 Like

This is awesome!

2 Likes

Requires ios 13 or later :skull:
Guess I won’t be getting the feature, but glad the update finally came out, this will make coding so much easier for everyone- this is clearly one of the biggest updates yet!! MASSIVE respect to THT for doing all this for us!

4 Likes

You should really update
It’s not as secure in older iOS versions

2 Likes

They might not have a supported device, plus, I believe iOS 12 might still be getting security patches

3 Likes

Hey, what is the name of the draft that quits when you make a custom rule? Could you also send me a screenshot of your About page? You can email it to me if it’s easier. (Would be also great if we can get a screen recording of the crash) @Bobinny

5 Likes