Version 3.52.0 Official Topic (Undo/Redo)

Has work started on the shared code library?

Sorry I’m super excited

4 Likes

yay!

3 Likes

@anisotr0py I think you’ll be excited about this update.

5 Likes

If I make a custom rule it crashes HS, is this because of the update?

4 Likes

Could you send me a screen-recording to our email hello@gethopscotch.com? Also the name or link to your draft
@StarlightStudios

9 Likes

I can’t seem to reproduce. Maybe you just got unlucky

4 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

this sometimes happens but it does not always

3 Likes

For me it always does. I’ve only tried it with one draft though

2 Likes

The email is sent

2 Likes

i really like the padding you get on the text box when you type, it makes things a lot easier to read/manipulate

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Look at it. Beutiful

2 Likes

I’ve noticed a slightly strange thing that happens with the new update. When you click on an object, the code’s empty for about half a second and then it all appears.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s back! I’ve missed this feature since it was removed. And it’s better than ever. Thank you so much for adding it back!

3 Likes

It used to be in hopscotch?

2 Likes

A very long time ago, yes. I believe it was when we had the old editor.

Edit- In hindsight, I might be mistaken on the second part, but I do explicitly remember having to shake my device for it to ask me if I wanted to undo something. Now it’s much easier to undo/redo!

3 Likes

Hey @Mouldycheese8

Could you send me the name of the draft or the link to the project where this happens? Also the name of the object you tapped that took a long time to load. We’re fixing this issue and would like to have more example projects to test on

6 Likes

that was intended - do you remember when crosbyman said hopscotch now takes longer to open a heavy object? then you passed this message to the team and they made that the object first open the code window, then it loads the code.

that was in our undo/redo beta testing topic

1 Like

Yes, we’re trying to make it so that the code loads faster

4 Likes