Version 3.52.0 Official Topic (Undo/Redo)

Hey Hopscotchers,

Have you ever spent 10 minutes positioning your objects on the screen and then accidentally moved one with your finger? Now, instead of getting frustrated, you can simply press the Undo button at the top-right corner of the screen!

That’s not all: you can also use the undo and redo buttons while coding in Hopscotch. You can undo adding, deleting and re-ordering blocks, and redo all of these actions if you change your mind!

We’re excited to see the amazing projects you’ll create now that you can experiment without the fear of making mistakes. If you have any questions/comments/feedback, please email us at help@gethopscotch.com. Happy Hopscotching!

P.S. Thanks to all the beta testers @Crosbyman64 @Awesome_E @Dragongirl1264 @StarlightStudios @DogIcing @LR10123 @Tri-Angle @creationsofavillager @Henry
for helping out with testing the version!!

33 Likes

Awesome! Glad the betas are done!

Am I free to delete the TestFlight app?

10 Likes

YESSS! This is game changing! So impressed with how amazing THT is!

4 Likes

I was wondering why I saw a notif to update HS earlier lol

4 Likes

THANK YOU for adding this!! SO happy:D!

4 Likes

:clap: yay :clap:

4 Likes

You can simply just tap “Stop Testing” located at the bottom in the TestFlight app, which will stop you from getting new betas, then you can reinstall the full version via the App Store to replace the beta app.

4 Likes

Has the update been approved? Really want to test it out

3 Likes

It’s not on the App Store for me yet so it hasn’t been approved yet most likely :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s rolling out to everyone. Some might receive it later than others. Try refreshing the updates page.

5 Likes

Huh? Where’s that

4 Likes

Go to the App Store, go to your profile (by tapping your profile image), updates are under “Upcoming Automatic Updates” (I don’t know what it says for those who have automatic updates turned off). Refresh by pulling the page down until the load icon fills.

Scroll down to view the updates. Updated apps will be under “Updated Recently”

4 Likes

Thanks! I thought I had to wait for it to get “approved” but refreshing made it work!

3 Likes

woohoo! its super awesome to see this finally here!!

thank you all for your incredibly hard work in the past few months to get this out to us =)

8 Likes

These 2 buttons don’t do a lot, but they mean a lot to me, as a developer

Great job @Yuanyuan and the team/testers

5 Likes

I make announcements after it’s approved by Apple and officially rolled out to all users, but it takes some time for everyone to get the new release (this is controlled by Apple)

10 Likes

I received the update and I have fallen in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

So, how long do you think it’ll be before we get a follow-up update that fixes some known issues?

5 Likes

in the next 2-3 weeks (including this week)
might be earlier if we’re fast!

9 Likes

Ok.

I believe in you.

Thanks for the info.

5 Likes