Version 3.50.2 Official Topic (Brand new help doc look!)

Hey Hopscotchers!

Have you ever run into an unfamiliar block when you’re looking at someone else’s code? Now, you can long-press on ANY of the blocks in your editor to view its help doc. This will help you to understand anyone’s project on Hopscotch better. Plus, you’re getting a brand new look with the block help docs!

Also, make sure you check out the new Help menu (tap the gear button on the top-right corner of your screen and tap on “Help.“). Now you can file a bug report for Hopscotch with the “Report a Problem” button! Tap through the other menu options to discover more!

You may have noticed that sometimes the keyboard would get stuck on your screen even when you exit the project. This is now fixed! Thank you to everyone on the forum (and everyone who emailed us) for reporting this bug!

If you have any feedback/questions/comments, you can send us an email at hello@gethopscotch.com!

20 Likes

that’s a super useful update! it’s gonna help so many people

awesome update guys :))

7 Likes

Wow awesome!

3 Likes

cool - do we have to update Hopscotch?

4 Likes

YESS

7 Likes

Yep. Just wait a bit, it’ll be available to you soon.

4 Likes

Love the new look!

3 Likes

its finally gone
no way

6 Likes

The new update is sooooo helpful

4 Likes

Cool update! Still praying for duplicating scenes :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

and for object last touch xy :))
we all wait for all sort of stuff haha

4 Likes

Where’s the play note block?

3 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears:

the impossible…it has been achieved

9 Likes

I just checked and it should be second to last in the Looks & Sounds, with advanced mode turned on:

5 Likes

ooh rad! docs, in app bug reports and an annoying bug all fixed at once? epic!!
i also really like how each block now has more specific instructions and info for how the block functions, very cool.

5 Likes

Amazing update! Can’t wait to use it

4 Likes

I have no idea what the flip this means but it sounds good

4 Likes

When you tap and hold a block, it has a new look!

6 Likes

and this :))

5 Likes

this is epic

3 Likes