Version 3.47.0 Official Topic

Whoa awesome!

2 Likes

Here are the other changes I noticed:

The “exit project,” “mute,” and “restart” buttons are more rectangular, and the edit button uses a pencil icon instead of the word “Edit,” and is the same size as the other buttons.

I also, checked, and the sharp text when large only applies to actual text, and not emojis (which makes sense as they are blurry everywhere else anyways)

And the Open Project Block is available in your already published projects made before this version.

Oh, and the bug where it doesn’t show the mute button even though it has Play Note Blocks still persists.

5 Likes

Aaaah this is so cool i am going to play around with it rn

3 Likes

It’s not showing up for me

2 Likes

You might have to wait for the update to show. Refresh the App Store if needed.

If you are on a newer iOS like 13 or 14, just tap your profile, then drag down until the loading icon is full.

5 Likes

No, only live projects.

6 Likes

Just updated, thanks!

3 Likes

Yep, exactly :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just took a comparison photo using the image of the latest version and the image of the previous version. Yep, the text is definitely more crisp and clean. It definitely makes projects look 1000 times better.

4 Likes

Omg this is so much more easier than copying code from other projects

2 Likes

Is this with emojis as well?
I guess not

5 Likes

Large emojis are normally blurry in text editors, so there isn’t anything they can do to make them more sharp.

7 Likes

Yeah true
: (

3 Likes

I think it’s because text comes from fonts that define the letters geometrically (in terms of various lines, arcs, and splines), which can be rasterized sharply at arbitrarily high resolutions, but emojis are stored as little raster images (maybe at a few different resolutions), so when you zoom in you’re still seeing the pixels of the emoji itself.

6 Likes

This is a thing now :0

7 Likes

oh that’s me lolll
i was stuck once

3 Likes

Can we open deleted projects if we have the link?

3 Likes

@Jay, you should scroll through this whole topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I tried…
Worst mistake of my life

3 Likes

There’s no issue! Hopscotch just won’t let you open deleted projects for good reasons!

5 Likes