Version 3.46.4 Official Topic

I like this idea in general, but in my honest opinion, people use this to their advantage.

A few months after this update was made, I was observing the changes of the app.

And I noticed that you get 5,10 or 15 seeds when you make a new account.
I forgot about it, then I remember a project saying it recently.

I think maybe this should be deleted or minimised at the least.
Maybe to 1 seed?
That way it could unable users to plant their own projects.

But, of course getting 1 seed when you sign in, doesn’t benefit you at all. So there’s no reason of getting seeds in the first place.

6 Likes

That sounds cool!

5 Likes

I wonder what will be the next update…
Its been around 4 months since the last update came owo
and bump

6 Likes

But what do you do with that one seed?

4 Likes

It’s like getting it for nothing…

3 Likes

it would serve no purpose, my point exactly.

4 Likes

bad point.

Just give 0 seeds.

3 Likes

It would probably be better if it had no seeds because it it only had 1 it would just do nothing.

3 Likes

I agree, it like the 10 seeds from the survey a few months ago, there’s not much you can do with 10 seeds

5 Likes

They could donate that seed to a seed dev via in-project purchases.

4 Likes

Wow, It’s been exactly 3 months since Hopscotch was last updated. Is it just me, or is this the longest time in history that Hopscotch (the app, not the community) hasn’t been updated?

5 Likes

Don’t think so haha

Though it’s probably on the longer end yea, especially recently

2 Likes

And it makes me wonder what THT are doing…

That is correct.

Fortunately, however, the dev situation has improved recently and we can hopefully see more updates in the near future – there’s a few super exciting releases coming up!

6 Likes

Great. Cannot wait to see the upcoming releases. I also have the announcements category on watching, so I’ll always know when and if a mod (like you) or Yuanyuan creates a topic on said category.

6 Likes