Version 3.46.0 Official Topic

This version includes an update to your coding kit library. Now, you’ll be guided through the coding kit collections so you always know which one to do next. You’ll also see descriptions of each collection that explain what you’ll learn in each one. Cool!

Check it out by tapping ‘Learn’ (formerly known as ‘Templates’) on the bottom navigation. The highlighted coding kit collection is the one we suggest you try next. Tap it, and look for the highlighted kit inside to know where to begin. Each kit or collection you complete will display a checkmark, so you’ll never forget which ones you’ve done.

Remember: when you add code to a coding kit, it’ll automatically be saved to your drafts as a new project. Now, when you tap on that kit a second time, you’ll have the option to pick up where you left off, or start fresh.

47 Likes

Very cool, I’ll make sure to check this out after I update the app. Awesome update, as always. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Ohhhhhh I love when this happens

4 Likes

Cool update. I’ll check it out after I update the app.

1 Like

oooooooooooooooh wowie now ill learn in the origin block which i thought i will never use
and also the others that i dont know yet
my gavorite update, thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5th post

1 Like

YAY 6th Post

Awesome update must remind me of redownloading on my other device

2 Likes

Finally! Something that everyone has and not only beta

2 Likes

Woah, sounds very cool, I have to try it!

3 Likes

Not sure if it was this update, but I just noticed the transition while exiting a project has changed, where it turns sideways. I think this looks a bit unfinished though maybe it was intended.

Here’s an example picture

Summary

7 Likes

yes same for me

2 Likes

Yes I also noticed this

3 Likes

Yes, and it has been quite annoying for me.
@AwesomeOnion please do something about this.

3 Likes

Hi! What device are you on?

9 Likes

I notice the same thing on an ipad 6th gen and iphone 6s

5 Likes

7th generation iPad (2019)

5 Likes

Ooh awesome update as always! These features will be super helpful.

A request for the next update, if I may? It’d be really nice to have a semicircle shape as well as the bead one. When you use set width/height on a bead, it distorts and the corners aren’t as clean as they could be. It can make for some cool effects but it can also make shape art a bit tedious and more complicated than it has to be in places

Having a semicircle shape (literally just a circle cut in half with two sharp corners) would be amazing and would make complex shape art significantly easier. Ik it’s a bit of a niche coding corner atm but as a shape artist, I’d really like this haha.

13 Likes

This should be fixed in the new version!

12 Likes

Indeed it is

1 Like

I do notice a couple of bugs that still occur in the latest version…

Device: iPad8,1 (iPad Pro 11" 2018) | iPadOS 14.4

1. When creating a new draft and pressing play, the project crashes for no apparent reason. Fixes itself after leaving and going into the same draft (after adding something to it so it doesn’t delete itself automatically). consistent
  2. User variables that contain a string that is more than one line causes the project to crash (shows “womp” message). consistent
2 Likes

huh, i do not experience the first one (ipad 6th gen)

1 Like