Version 3.45.5 Official Topic

Subscribers who’ve enjoyed coding with the new premium music in Advanced Mode will be excited to hear that Choir notes are now available. Look for this new option in the Instruments menu.

The Cello and Guitar notes have also been updated to add a bit more oomph to your musical creations.

Help text for individual notes, rhythms and instruments is now available - just press and hold to learn about each one!

Finally, the video collection title for “A Bite-Sized Intro to Coding” was cut off on certain devices. It should display properly now.

We love to hear from you! Send feedback to hello@gethopscotch.com.

39 Likes

That’s awesome! Can’t wait to see what people make with that.

One question, will these instruments ever be available to the public?

9 Likes

All advanced mode only features will stay in advanced mode, according to AwesomeOnion.

7 Likes

They will remain as Advanced Mode features, for Hopscotch Pro users only. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

:0 thank you!
also a small idea for a video - music coding for beginners?

9 Likes

Will things like user variables and touch end stay in advanced mode as well?

7 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

It’s on the way! :musical_note:

9 Likes

Are choir notes a new instrument, or something?

Either way, I’m going to find out soon enough…

Edit: yep…

5 Likes

Yep - everything that’s in advanced mode currently :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you!
Question re, will it include sheet music?

5 Likes

A new instrument, yep! It sounds like a choir of people singing together. Let us know what you think!

7 Likes

Sounds great!

6 Likes

We’re still working on it - but it’ll walk you through step by step how to code an easy song that almost everyone knows!

8 Likes

Awesome tysm for the speedy reply too :D

4 Likes

Well, I mean, that makes a lot of sense from a business perspective. I also understand how it could make sense from a user’s perspective.

4 Likes

Ooo I want to see this new tutorial. I’m pretty bad at music.

4 Likes

Whoaaaa this is so sic!!!
Cant wait to try it out :DD

The new tutorials sound amazing too, they’re gonna be super helpful

4 Likes

I am good at creating music in general, but when it comes to coding music, I’m not as good as I want to be. I’m only at the point where I can create simple music…

5 Likes

Pog!

4 Likes