Version 3.45.1 Official Topic

Guess what, Hopscotchers?

We’ve got yet another major announcement to share with you.

You can now pay your favorite Hopscotch creators in seeds to get access to special in-game features!

Here’s how it works.

A team of talented young Hopscotch creators have published a series of seriously awesome games for you in the all-new Top Games section. Use your seeds to unlock premium characters, boosters, levels and more!

Here are some examples of what you can use your seeds for in these new games:

• Unlock new characters, boosters, and themes in Mr. Incognito’s Over & Under: A Platformer
  • Add a beach, mountain, or other unique feature to your custom city in Fundardo’s Funcity
  • Get access to special ingredients in t1’s Cooking Sandbox
  • Unlock boosters and customized characters in Spy Guy 96’s Super Robo Land (platformer)
  • Get extra balloons, a new house, and other fun upgrades in FRENCH WAVE123’s Soar
  • Customize your character with special clothing items in tankt2016’s Character Creator
  • Upgrade your farm with unlimited storage, faster manufacturing speed, bonus animals and more in Swim Girl Studios’ Riverside Ranch
  • Play premium pixel art projects in Stylishpoopemoji33’s Shovelbox - Pixel Coloring
  • Unlock unique animals and extra photos in -Madi-‘s Jungle Safari
  • Get boosters and customize your rocket in TheCMStudios’ Space Rockets
  • Shop for special armor and weapons in Petrichor’s Bear Game 2
  • Unlock additional levels in SereneCygnet’s Pokemon Platinum - Dance Edition!

Check out these 12 killer games today!

Bug fixes in this version include:

• You can now open links to published projects on devices with the app installed
  • When you press ‘Create’ button from ‘Templates’ screen and then publish a project, you will be taken to Published instead of Drafts
  • When you’re using the beta editor and edit an image in a draft, the image will now upload correctly when you press play
  • The app will no longer crash when you tap on a pay-with-seeds feature when you don’t have enough seeds for it; instead, you will see the seeds popup

Please send feedback to hello@gethopscotch.com.

36 Likes

Awesome update! Thanks for the bug fixes

And congrats to everyone on the shoutout haha

(@Arakhnid it’s here lol)

16 Likes

Ah lol it appeared

Awesome update guys

7 Likes

Nice update

This great!

6 Likes

Yay! This is one of those things you don’t appreciate until it’s gone :joy:

:flushed::scream:

11 Likes

Bruh you are gonna make me broke

6 Likes

yay, links work again! Now i’m just waiting for user variables and request seed to be public…

9 Likes

I think they will be

But we still have access to the block so we’ll still be using them in future games

11 Likes

Ahh ok. Is there any chance they will release it to more people?

6 Likes

Uh I’m not sure
Definitely not anytime that soon but there’s a chance that one day they increase the amount of users that have it

6 Likes

Interesting… Thanks for the info

6 Likes

I was wondering that as well @QuadraticStudios.
I think it will eventually come out, but not for a long time (just like the scenes feature)
these people are the beta beta testers, and then it gets released to the beta testers, then it gets released to the classic testers.

i’m not going to lie, i actually kind of wanted to be part of this thing because the subscription was a benefit.

6 Likes

Ohh, did scenes start off the same way? And are “classic testers” the general public?

5 Likes

No no I think this one they’re not gonna give it to the beta editor, I think if they increase the number of people who can access it they’ll give it to top Hopscotchers, not beta editor users

7 Likes

classic testers is public, yeah.

but the beta testers primary job is to test out new features, and its first going through the first batch of testers. Why would they give them selectedly?

That wouldn’t make sense.

7 Likes

Is this the first time a feature has been released this way?

4 Likes

No, these are very different.

These are for a few of the top hsers, so us and probably a few more as time progresses

8 Likes

Awesomeeeee let’s go seed devs!

6 Likes

Awesome update, as always. My large project now actually previews this time when clicking the link…

6 Likes

I knew about this :confused:

4 Likes