Version 3.44.3 Official Topic

With this update, you don’t need to long-press to copy or delete your drafts. Instead, you’ll see a new button that lets you rename, copy or delete your works in progress.

Subscribers who use the beta editor will also see an option to clear any user variables you have in your project. This will make saved scores restart at 0, making it much easier to develop and debug your games. Yay!

Also, the copy link on the project cards is now much easier to access. Use this to share your project’s web page with friends and family via text, email, or social media!

Enjoy! :seedling:

36 Likes

Alright! Awesome!

I’m very excited for when user variables come out to the masses

8 Likes

It’s the little things that make hopscotch so much better.

7 Likes

Yes!More awesome stuff!

5 Likes

gg hopscotch, you’re moving in the right direction!

5 Likes

I like this i just can wait till everyone gets the user veriables that would be so useful so people don’t have to code save codes

3 Likes

Neat update! Makes things a lot easier.

2 Likes

Awesome new update! This will make projects much easier to rename, and much quicker to copy. However, I have found that when I try to like a project I accidentally copy it, but that’s not that big of a deal.

I can’t wait for the awesome future updates to come!
:grin: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Cool. One bug though; on iPhones if you press the … there is no way to exit the menu easily.

3 Likes

You can tap the screen to get out of the menu, or choose Cancel.

3 Likes

Huh, I don’t see that option

I see rename, copy, delete, and if it’s not at the top, update to latest player. If I tap outside do the menu nothing happens

2 Likes

That’s rather strange. And it would’ve appeared at the bottom of the list of options.

3 Likes

Maybe try restarting your device…

3 Likes

I have a TestFlight version and it wasn’t showing up on there. When I went back to the regular version there was a cancel option. Strange

4 Likes

Congrats @AwesomeOnion on being featured in today’s Apple event :partying_face:
Can’t wait 2 use hopscotch on Mac!

8 Likes

Really?!
Cool! Can anyone show me?

6 Likes

10 Likes

Oh wow cool!
Congrats @AwesomeOnion!

8 Likes

Wait we’ll be able to use Hopscotch on Mac?
That sounds awesome!! I bet more people will start using Hopscotch.

6 Likes

Super dope

Congrats AwesomeOnion!

8 Likes