Version 3.44.0 Official Topic

Get ready, Hopscotchers - major update coming your way!

Have you been wanting to add a new level or ability to your published game? Well, now you can publish updates to your games! The best part is you don’t need to un-publish them to do this - just tap to edit your project, make your changes, and then publish an update by either pressing ‘More’ or ‘Home’. Now, you can keep your games live as you make additions to them - just like an app in the app store!

Also, you may have noticed that the ‘Editing Project’ text would sometimes cover up your objects. That’s been moved behind so this shouldn’t happen anymore. Yay!

38 Likes

yesss

9 Likes

This is a great update! Thank you!

7 Likes

Does this work for only Beta Editors or for everyone?

7 Likes

because I’m happy

Okay, this is game changing. Thank you so much!

6 Likes

This is an amazing update!

5 Likes

Everyone, my friend!

10 Likes

We can’t create a draft and use that to update a published project. Is there any plan to add that?

Editing off of a published project and “updating it” feels just like remixing it and only allows for small editing. If you wanted to make a whole big update that may take a couple of days to work on then you’ll have to do it all in one sitting

11 Likes

yes! this is amazing, thank you!

5 Likes

Good question.

3 Likes

how do you edit it? i wonder how? do i long press the project or something?

2 Likes

Also: the publishing bug is fixed for me! Thanks again. :D

3 Likes

Ooh interesting idea! Will give it some thought!

8 Likes

oh! I see how it works! this is amazing! i updated one of my projects, and it had the same amount of likes and all, and the same thumbnail! That’s really cool, but I’m wondering, what if I wanted to change the thumbnail, is there a way I can do that?

3 Likes

You go into the project then there is an option to update it beneath the 3 dots.

2 Likes

Cool cool. This is how I thought it would’ve worked

6 Likes

Phewf!! Glad to hear it!

8 Likes

This is heaven…

4 Likes

We have been waiting so long!!!

5 Likes

hello @AwesomeOnion, how do you do?

and Temmy and THPL ofc lol i would never forget you guys lol

5 Likes